ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

MY ADDICTION​

my beethovens are about to find a new home. this model sneaker is frustrating me as far as sizing and i'm about to be done with roshes. went .5 down on flyknits and one fits perfect while the right one insists on squeezing my foot right on the arch. been trying to break them in and it will not budge i have no clue why nike didn't do a flexible tongue piece on these but I'll give these one more wear than they will go on CL and Ebay. 

Quick question for you guys...

I just got my Gray Heather Fleece Roshe's in and my sockliner says "About the details, Property of Nike".

Do the Fleece Roshe's say this on the inside? I also have the anthracite ones from RD and I don't recall my pair having that, but I may have overlooked it.

Last edited:
Quick question for you guys...

I just got my Gray Heather Fleece Roshe's in and my sockliner says "About the details, Property of Nike".

Do the Fleece Roshe's say this on the inside? I also have the anthracite ones from RD and I don't recall my pair having that, but I may have overlooked it.

both my grey and black ones have that

Just got my obsidian and teal roshe nms... I got a 10.5 and I normally wear a 11. I wear 10.5 in the flyknit roshes.

Do these stretch? I got wide feet and I feel like they might be a bit tight

Just got my obsidian and teal roshe nms... I got a 10.5 and I normally wear a 11. I wear 10.5 in the flyknit roshes.

i sized up a .5 in mine and they fit perfect, so in my opinion you went the wrong way

in the same position with my flyknits followed advice going .5 down and they are too tight mainly on the right foot. toe box is OK but man they are way too narrow. been wearing them this whole week trying to see if they'll loosen up but not too much luck.now im SOL probly gonna have to sell and I paid over retail smh. im done with this sneaker model i'll stick to air maxes. salty to say the least.

You absolutely cannot judge the entirety of Roshes on the Flyknits, or the Tech Fleeces.  Those are the outliers.  The shoe was built to be the OG mesh first and foremost.

were the frags restocked on all sizes? I'm kind of mad i didn't know about the restock I've been wanting them since i missed out last time.

Back
Top Bottom