ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Anyone know where I can find these?

Beyond pissed right now. Just came back from praying at the mosque where you have to put your shoes on the rack. Undsed my multi fk ids and i come back to them. Some little **** scribbled all over the white mjdsole with pen and even some on the swoosh. This **** better come off or im yolkin up his dad

Beyond pissed right now. Just came back from praying at the mosque where you have to put your shoes on the rack. Undsed my multi fk ids and i come back to them. Some little **** scribbled all over the white mjdsole with pen and even some on the swoosh. This **** better come off or im yolkin up his dad
Damn, that's not right man, especially not at the place where you pray. I would say Mr. Clean magic eraser on the midsole, just don't rub to hard cuz it could actually wear on the materials.Soap and water on the swoosh, or even better Jason Markk. Hope you get it all off, best of luck. 

Appreciate it man. I just tried the cleaner u get from finishline and then some mix of detergent/ stain temover and it came off slightly but u can still see it. And i scrubbed it a little with a stiff brush and the paint splatter came off in just that area so it looks weird. Dont even wanna wear these anymore smh

Appreciate it man. I just tried the cleaner u get from finishline and then some mix of detergent/ stain temover and it came off slightly but u can still see it. And i scrubbed it a little with a stiff brush and the paint splatter came off in just that area so it looks weird. Dont even wanna wear these anymore smh
Try rubbing alcohol. The midsole speckles might come off, but speckles are easy to reapply. All is not lost.

Kill the kid, pray, continue to live your life.

whats up fam.  Anyone know any place I could find any of the Roshe Run Mid City series still.  I have been looking for them forever, gave up for a while but am back on the prowl.  Any leads would be much appreciated.  Use to have preference on Cw's, but with the looks of them drying up, kind of willing to grab whatever Cw's I can find at a reasonable price.

Also anyone who has them, what is the sizing like on the mid? TTS, or 1/2 up/down? Thanks.
Hey fam,

unsure on where you can get them now, honestly eBay is your best hope now or local sneaker groups. But in terms of sizing they fit me tts. They are a little tight through the forefoot, but still tts.

So luckily all the pen came off the midsole with a magic eraser. Only thing now is there is a small area without speckles. Anyone know wheres the best place to get a little paint for speckling? Its the bright crimson color. Michaels?

took my beethovens back now I can't find em

they were in stores but I slacked

didn't like how my pair fit

Back
Top Bottom