ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Nike should really release every Roshe from this point on in the NM tooling; looks sharper and feels more comfortable. 

Or at least re-release older colorways in the NM tooling. Team Reds on these would be nice.

I don't see how anyone could prefer the OG Roshe sole over the NM, both in looks and comfort.  I guess some just like that rounded look. 

Last edited:
I definitely dig the OG sole more than NM. It is the roundness to it, just flows better to me.

Can't argue against preferences. 99% of my Roshes are OG-soled, but the NM feels like an improvement in comfort, if not in looks. And really, it isn't such a bad look, is it? Too bad NMs have mostly been on the weird-fitting taped uppers. Id' give them a chance on OG mesh uppers. 

The new men's flyknit NMs showed up on a bunch of sites yesterday.  Looks like they've replaced the black details with gray and gotten rid of the plastic protectors on the heel and toe.

Hey guys, finally got my hands on a pair of Cybers for a reasonable price, legit right?

Think they'll ever make more or restock the triple black roshe one (mesh) ?   Can't find them in store or online anywhere besides eBay.  Most people on eBay charging around $90 and up.   I luckily grabbed a pair on FNL.com (under retail) as sizes were starting to dry a few months back, but looking for a second pair to beat up

Hey does anyone know where I can get roshes in any of the following colorways in size 10-11? Not looking to pay more than 100. I constantly check ebay.

Cybers

Sirens

Team Reds

Poison Green Soles (511881 093)

NM BR White/Black/Hot lava

Back
Top Bottom