ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Finish Line bro. They still got em in every size

Think they'll ever make more or restock the triple black roshe one (mesh) ?   Can't find them in store or online anywhere besides eBay.  Most people on eBay charging around $90 and up.   I luckily grabbed a pair on FNL.com (under retail) as sizes were starting to dry a few months back, but looking for a second pair to beat up

Last edited:
Finishline website ? nah they fully sold out of the triple blacks about a months ago. Every once in awhile a size or two will pop back up
At the time of posting they had every size except 12 8 and 6. Now they are down to 8.5 and 11. They restock all the time, you just have to be quick about it. Sorry but you missed your chance. I wouldve screenshotted if Id known just to prove it.

Last edited:
Are the NM soles more comfortable than the original sole?

Absolutely.  Softer material and the grooves in the sole allow more flexibility.  I thought they wouldn't be as durable but they seem to be pretty much the same as the OG sole.
Yeah, and I think it's the stance as well. The heel-toe drop feels much gentler in NMs than in the OG soles. You can see it in this side-by-side comparison, too. The OG soles put you in a steeper, almost tip-toeing stance.

Yeah, and I think it's the stance as well. The heel-toe drop feels much gentler in NMs than in the OG soles. You can see it in this side-by-side comparison, too. The OG soles put you in a steeper, almost tip-toeing stance.
Good point.  If you ever walk or jog down a steep hill with OG Roshes it seems like your toes are going to bust through the front of the shoe. 
roll.gif

The new men's flyknit NMs showed up on a bunch of sites yesterday.  Looks like they've replaced the black details with gray and gotten rid of the plastic protectors on the heel and toe.

So I ordered my pair off of Nike.com. Since they claim these run a 1/2 size big and I ordered my true size, will a better insert solve this or is it just a length issue?

So I ordered my pair off of Nike.com. Since they claim these run a 1/2 size big and I ordered my true size, will a better insert solve this or is it just a length issue?
Just length for me.  My feet are on the wide side so I have no problem with the overall fit, they're just a bit long.  I wear thicker socks and have never thought about adding an insole.

Just length for me.  My feet are on the wide side so I have no problem with the overall fit, they're just a bit long.  I wear thicker socks and have never thought about adding an insole.
I figured it was the length, thanks for confirming it. I'm glad ndc offers free returns if I'm not happy with them.

Picked up a pair of Midnight Navy/Black/White mesh for coachella. The great thing about the mesh roshe is I can hose them off and they will look brand new.

How do the 2016 Flyknits fit? TTS?

Just about to pick up my 1st pair of Roshe Flyknits. Either black or grey :smile:

Last edited:
damn its been a long time since i been in this thread.

since 2011 when they first came out i was in love, bought my first pair of roshes at the Rack.
then got addicted. My firends anD I got so heavy in the roshe game, now that so many has come out, its outrageous.
Glad to see roshes come this far, huge fan, and continue to be.
Just bought my son 3 pairs of roshes. Thats all he rockin from here til he can choose what shoes he wants to

Any news on the Roshe 2 release date?
More pics have been leaking out lately, so I assume it will be fairly soon.  The new SE ones with the two-tone sole are interesting, but I have no need for a nylon upper.  The lightweight OG mesh is still my favorite non-flyknit upper material.

Also, someone recently asked about a multicolor flyknit with the NM sole.  TeamRoshe posted this one last week, so fingers crossed that it will actually release.  Must cop for me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom