ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Cork Clothing is giving away a deal for the Calypsos Size 15. ($39.99) Enter to win. I think it's whoever wins gets the shoes at $39.99. 

http://corkclothdotcom.wordpress.com/2012/10/24/plug-of-the-day-roshe-run-calypso/

Edit: There's also another contest deal for Cybers Size 14 ($39.99)

http://corkclothdotcom.wordpress.com/2012/10/24/plug-of-the-day-roshe-run-cyber/
Thats a pretty huge deal for the Calypsos. Or both for that matter. I tried for these earlier today but struck out tho

Hey guys if I'm a size 9.5 but my foot is alittle wide, what size should I get in the Womens Sprite cw? 10.5 or 11?
I'm a 9.5 too, but my feet are more narrow. The Sprites were my first pair and I got a 10 and they fit perfectly. I'd recommend getting a 10.5 since your feet is a little wide.

damn id def take a sz 12 for that price....swap out my oly vi & they would go great with todays fit :lol:

Most likely the Best deal anyone has gotten on Roshe's (besides them being free of course)

If only we All could be that lucky |I

What size are you? There are a couple of pairs in the 130-140 range on Ebay right now.

7/7.5...8 if i have to

and yes, it's kinda obvious by the receipt that it was a nike factory store...but i think people are curious about WHICH factory store. best bet is to take the UPC and call a store.

7/7.5...8 if i have to
and yes, it's kinda obvious by the receipt that it was a nike factory store...but i think people are curious about WHICH factory store. best bet is to take the UPC and call a store.
"NJ outlets by six flags"

from his instagram account. not that hard to find.

I don't understand why some people in here are unhappy with the re-release of some original colorways. I think I even read a post in here hoping the new release will be limited lol.

Get outta here with that nonsense.

I welcome the re-release of the og colors and the release of new ones with plenty to go around.

LOL I love that gif and I agree with spoofy

Back
Top Bottom