ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Its November, where my Denim Roshe's at? Still waiting on them Premiums ~.~. P.S How do you make forum listing a pair that you wanna buy on the Buy/Sell section? 

Its November, where my Denim Roshe's at? Still waiting on them Premiums ~.~. P.S How do you make forum listing a pair that you wanna buy on the Buy/Sell section? 
Premiums won't be dropping. If you missed out on them from Japan or from an outlet store, you're out of luck.

Pretty sure you have to be on the site for 3 months and/or have 300 posts to B/S/T. Just put something in your signature for now.

Last edited:
here are a couple pics comparing the laces... top: pink round lace (courtesy of the good people at feetpeoplestore.com)... and the original Roshe lace for the Calypso on the bottom.

very similar, but the weave does appear to be different, and i imagine it would be a challenge to find exact matches.
thanks for this.  would you say the diameter is about the same?  i have different laces, but the diameter is so small there is no friction keeping the laces in place if you know what i mean

@GtFan712 My hearts broken since you said that. Really wanted those gray blue on blue roshes.

Last edited:
Wassup Team. It's been awhile since I posted something new. Just wanted to share my newest pickup. Finally was able to track down a pair and it actually worked out with some breaking in since they are women's. It's a size 12 for those who are asking. They actually are a tad bit longer than my 10.5 but I really wanted these.
http://s1224.photobucket.com/albums...E7-BF06-6A1462545929-939-000000F68BC14ABE.jpg

Got a size 12 coming in. Can't wait to get them in!

Wassup Team. It's been awhile since I posted something new. Just wanted to share my newest pickup. Finally was able to track down a pair and it actually worked out with some breaking in since they are women's. It's a size 12 for those who are asking. They actually are a tad bit longer than my 10.5 but I really wanted these.
http://s1224.photobucket.com/albums...E7-BF06-6A1462545929-939-000000F68BC14ABE.jpg

Got a size 12 coming in. Can't wait to get them in!

Saw these on the bay a while ago, thought about copping. Just don't like them enough to buy them. I couldn't pull them off (too girly) to me. Just my opinion though.

Hey fam, has anyone seen a good deal for Tropical Twists size 8.5? My wife loved the Hot Punches so I wanted to get her some more. Please let me know. Thanks!

Hey fam, has anyone seen a good deal for Tropical Twists size 8.5? My wife loved the Hot Punches so I wanted to get her some more. Please let me know. Thanks!
@seeson

If you type in the tropical twists on ebay someone is actually selling a sz 9 for about $90 which is not a bad price at all. i think his username is tffl4e. 

@seeson

If you type in the tropical twists on ebay someone is actually selling a sz 9 for about $90 which is not a bad price at all. i think his username is tffl4e. 
My wife is an 8.5 though. Her Hot Punches fit perfectly in that size. Thanks though!

Does anyone know about the eBay username shop-funjp23? They're selling tropical twists from 5.5-7.5. I wanna know if its legit?

Team Roshe Application:

I have always been a fan of Roshe Runs from the jump but I have only bought 4 pairs. I had the Volts, Woven 2013 Samples, Flowery Blue Samples and these Sport Reds. I can say that me and my friends started the buzz of wearing Roshe Runs here in Manila, hooking other friends up for under retail ($55 or less), posting all over local forums of me wearing 'em. They quickly jumped on the bandwagon, and the next thing you know, Roshe Runs all over Manila sold out in 2 weeks. And those pairs have just sat there for 2 months after they released. (Manila only received the Volts and Sport Reds). 

Even though I love Roshe Runs, I have sold the other 3 pairs (Wovens, Flowery Blues, Volts) to a deserving collector and a close friend. I sold it to him for retail except the Volts ($30). I figured that I couldn't really use all of those pairs so I decided to keep my favorite, the Sport Reds. I have had these since summer and they still look great, considering the fact that I wore them to the gym, for running, and even playing baseball. lol. I promised myself that I wouldn't ever let go of these even if someone offered a large amount of money for them. 

After seeing the news of the re-release of the Sport Reds, Black/Anthracites and the possible release of the Platinum/Lemons (thanks to this thread), I was determined to set aside money, just enough for a double up of the Reds, Black/Anthracites and the Lemons. I have convinced myself to set aside Jordan retros and New Balances for a while just for these. 

Size 9

Manila, Philippines

Bought the mangos from skit on the bay last night. Will update on the authenticity when I receive them... :nerd:

Team Roshe Application:

I have always been a fan of Roshe Runs from the jump but I have only bought 4 pairs. I had the Volts, Woven 2013 Samples, Flowery Blue Samples and these Sport Reds. I can say that me and my friends started the buzz of wearing Roshe Runs here in Manila, hooking other friends up for under retail ($55 or less), posting all over local forums of me wearing 'em. They quickly jumped on the bandwagon, and the next thing you know, Roshe Runs all over Manila sold out in 2 weeks. And those pairs have just sat there for 2 months after they released. (Manila only received the Volts and Sport Reds). 

Even though I love Roshe Runs, I have sold the other 3 pairs (Wovens, Flowery Blues, Volts) to a deserving collector and a close friend. I sold it to him for retail except the Volts ($30). I figured that I couldn't really use all of those pairs so I decided to keep my favorite, the Sport Reds. I have had these since summer and they still look great, considering the fact that I wore them to the gym, for running, and even playing baseball. lol. I promised myself that I wouldn't ever let go of these even if someone offered a large amount of money for them. 

After seeing the news of the re-release of the Sport Reds, Black/Anthracites and the possible release of the Platinum/Lemons (thanks to this thread), I was determined to set aside money, just enough for a double up of the Reds, Black/Anthracites and the Lemons. I have convinced myself to set aside Jordan retros and New Balances for a while just for these. 

Size 9

Manila, Philippines
+1 for you.

Volts? Or do you mean Cybers? I was in the PI in June and bought my first 2 pairs there - the Reds and Cybers at SM in Makati.

Team Roshe Application:

Size 9

Manila, Philippines
+ 1 

Last edited:
Team Roshe Application:

Size 9
Manila, Philippines

+1 for you.

+1 for you kababayan. Keep it up!

plz provide info those brown's are nuts
eek.gif
they're the premiums. rakuten had some but looks like they're all out now

Team Roshe Application

M.I.A. Mangos

Size: 9-9.5

I've been a fan of the Roshe Runs since day one. With the original release of Calypsos, Sport Reds, Cybers, and Black Sails at Nike stores. I knew I HAD to have a pair of the Calypso colorway. After about a week or two of searching my local Nike running store was able to ship me a pair of Calypsos from The Grove, that day I also decided to buy Sport Reds and passed on the Black Sails and Cybers.

After copping the Calypsos and Red Sails, next on my list were Siren Reds from Shiekh Shoes, Stadium Greens from Zappos, Iguanas from Amazon, and Mangos from eBay (in the mail atm). The Roshe Run scene has blown up so big with the hunt for Calypsos, Mangos, and Iguanas that I am so glad and thankful that I was able to start early in the Roshe game and snag a pair of Calypsos for retail. I used them like nothing at first but with all the craze around them, I decided to baby the Calypsos and Iguanas.

I love the Roshes because of the clean design and great price point, Roshes are now on the top of my collection. I have also started buying a bunch of Roshes for my girlfriend and she loves them. 

Thanks to this thread I'm getting tons of new on Roshes and will also be giving out my tips and hook ups when spotting Roshes online or at stores. I will also be setting up some connections soon with relatives from Japan, Philippines, and Australia, trying to get some "over seas" only colorways and models shipped here so I can get them to fellow Team Roshe members for retail +shipping. I'm not into Reselling/hoarding Roshes for self gain, everyone should get a chance to have these amazing shoes.

I'm on that primo !!

They feel great. Not like the lemons or mints with the new stitching that squeezes on your toes.. These feel awesome excited!

Nice! Was considering these after I received my Premium Blues but wanted to see a real pic first. I may have to get these as well now. Thanks for the pics!

Those Premiums are excellent. Which I can show them off at school to showoff in front of the non shoeheads with roshe's T_T. Can't find any.

Back
Top Bottom