ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

put all my roshe's up for the winter, its been under 50 for the past week ...all bulk trails are in the scope tho... prbly order them off ndc soon

Last edited:
This Week In Roshe News is up!

you can get some really good deals if you PM offer him on some of his stuff. I got my stadiums and siren reds for $165 shipped for both from korea and they arrived in about a week! Hell of a deal!

My TEAM ROSHE Application. Size 9.5, Castro Valley, CA Bay Area, 17 years Old

When I first saw the rosherun begin to pop up all over sneaker forums and news, I was a bit skeptical about the style at first. As an SB head, I thought that the thick sole and lack of a defined toebox would really make the shoe become a huge flop. I admit I was all over the freerun, lunarglides, airmaxes etc. back then and the rosherun didn't even seem like an option to me. One day I was half drunk at a party and saw a pair of calypsos stand out of a pile of shoes in the doorway. It's funny cause the calypso at the time was the colorway I hated the most since I thought it would be too flashy for such a poorly designed shoe. The moment that he put them on his feet is when my entire perspective of the rosherun changed. I tried them on, and they felt like heaven on my feet. I was officially obsessed, but by the time my obsession had occured, the stores had become all sold out! I was a bit disspointed and determined at the same time. I spent a day calling shops all over the bay area to find out if any stores had stock and luckily, Bows & Arrows in Berkeley had one last pair of the iguanas in a size 9.5, I immediately had them set it aside for me and picked them up the next day. When I got them, it was the first time I had ever seen the iguanas in person and I was even more than satisfied with the comfort and look of them on feet. I knew there was no turning back now...I saw the stadium greens the day they went on zappos but didn't like them at all at first so i slept on those. Following the iguanas, I copped the cybers a week or 2 after at a local Shiekh and saw the Speed yellows, but thought they were a bit ugly and slept on those too. This is when I really kicked up the hunt to a whole nother level. I wanted every colorway. I came across this forum/thread while hunting online and read through a couple of the member posts to see if I could pinpoint some stores across the US that would ship to California and some websites that were still selling them. I saw the rakuten website come up here and there so i decided to check it out myself and coincidently, my aunt from Japan was going to visit us in the US soon so I knew I would save on shipping costs and told her to grab the Sport reds and Black/Sails for $38 each shipped to her house. By the time she came to America, I guess you could say I was more excited to see the shoes rather than to see her haha. I told myself that I would never pay into resale prices for this shoe and to this date still have not. I appreciate this shoe for the trend it has started and the everyday wearability NOT the value of them. Taking time and being patient to find the best prices has really paid off. Tropical Twists for $40 at outelt, Speed Yellows for $60 off craigslist, Mangos China imported for $115, Stadiums+Siren Reds on Korean ebay seller for $165. Close to clinching a pair of Calypsos for $80 shipped from France! Searchin all over the world for these roshes and can't stop, won't stop! Thank you Niketalk and Roshe community for providing valuable resources and helping others get their roshes. I hope you guys will consider the application! Thanks!

Wassup Team. It's been awhile since I posted something new. Just wanted to share my newest pickup. Finally was able to track down a pair and it actually worked out with some breaking in since they are women's. It's a size 12 for those who are asking. They actually are a tad bit longer than my 10.5 but I really wanted these.
http://s1224.photobucket.com/albums...E7-BF06-6A1462545929-939-000000F68BC14ABE.jpg
where in the world did you find these? probably the most elusive shoe of roshes in mens sizes

^^ For those who are interested only in a size 12 PM me. Honestly if you have some wide feet these aren't for you.

those of you new to the group search "teamroshe" on facebook and request to join

then pm me here with your facebook name and location.

you won't be added on facebook if no one knows you

can anyone post that website that was posted a while back with extra roshe-like laces? :nerd:

can anyone post that website that was posted a while back with extra roshe-like laces? :nerd:

does anyone know where i can get laces for roshe's?

not sure if that's the same one mentioned earlier in this thread. got my extra roshe laces from http://www.feetpeoplestore.com... used the pink laces on my Calypso's and Black Sail's for Breast Cancer Awareness all last month. also got a lot of compliments for having that South Beach look (Calypso's), even if that wasn't my motivation.

Last edited:
Is this thickness and weave the same?

here are a couple pics comparing the laces... top: pink round lace (courtesy of the good people at feetpeoplestore.com)... and the original Roshe lace for the Calypso on the bottom.

very similar, but the weave does appear to be different, and i imagine it would be a challenge to find exact matches.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom