ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Whats your guys opinion of these hitting Nike ID? It seems like something that may happen. Yay / Nay? Im from Canada and haven't ever got to **** with Nike ID but it seems worth a shot. there definitely seem like an easy shoe to make per order in various colors. I would love for a speckled sole, those are real nice designs and fully thought the same thing. 

Havent been in here for a while. Yay or Nay on the trail version? I saw the all black last week look good. Thinking about grabbing a pair.

I own one pair of roshes and one pair of roshe trails, and while I yearn for more roshes, I am about ready to buy my second pair of trails, too. The quality is fantastic and I really love the way they feel. Like super lightweight boots. Ankle collar is memory foam, not just padding. They've also adjusted the sockliner on the trail version. It's felted, so if you're wearing these without socks, the liner doesn't get all gunky. This makes them "feel" warmer, too. Like flannel sheets.

One thing to keep in mind with the trails: difference in material. The black, khaki, and black/purple have a stiff nylon upper/toebox. The gray/green, wolf gray/red utilize suede and a new mesh on the toebox up to the tongue. I tried on both variations and prefer the look and comfort of the mesh version because they feel more like my original roshes, but the nylon (or whatever it is) would certainly be better suited for weather resistance. This is one of the main reasons I want a second pair. They're really 2 different shoes due to the material difference.

Shot on feet: http://cl.ly/Ksbm

Last edited:
still curious to if these will hit iD, didn't NIKEiD twitter say "stay tuned" months ago?

best work shoe for me! i have been wearing these for since the past 4 months and amazing..i work at the Gap and this black/white cw is perfect for me

has anyone gotten the all black trail? im thinking of copping...more so cause the snow here in chicago and for work all black will be great :pimp:

best work shoe for me! i have been wearing these for since the past 4 months and amazing..i work at the Gap and this black/white cw is perfect for me

has anyone gotten the all black trail? im thinking of copping...more so cause the snow here in chicago and for work all black will be great :pimp:

i put up all my roshe a few weeks back...but im waiting to find a hook up or for them to be discounted before i cop

what are the chances Roshes being available in London and Amsterdam?

I own one pair of roshes and one pair of roshe trails, and while I yearn for more roshes, I am about ready to buy my second pair of trails, too. The quality is fantastic and I really love the way they feel. Like super lightweight boots. Ankle collar is memory foam, not just padding. They've also adjusted the sockliner on the trail version. It's felted, so if you're wearing these without socks, the liner doesn't get all gunky. This makes them "feel" warmer, too. Like flannel sheets.
One thing to keep in mind with the trails: difference in material. The black, khaki, and black/purple have a stiff nylon upper/toebox. The gray/green, wolf gray/red utilize suede and a new mesh on the toebox up to the tongue. I tried on both variations and prefer the look and comfort of the mesh version because they feel more like my original roshes, but the nylon (or whatever it is) would certainly be better suited for weather resistance. This is one of the main reasons I want a second pair. They're really 2 different shoes due to the material difference.
Shot on feet: http://cl.ly/Ksbm
nice review
glasses.gif

Team Roshe Application

I purchased a pair of Roshes at the start of this college semester. I came across a pair while scoping around on Zappos and luckily they had some pairs in a size 12 and I will able to scoop it up for around $60 shipped. I currently only own one pair right now (funds are tight in college). I have been saving up my funds because I heard more pairs dropping in the coming months. Out of all the shoes that I own, I would have to say hands down Roshes are some of the most comfortable shoes.

I really respect how everyone in this forum supports each other and is willing to help a fellow NTER out. This is not so common in other threads on this forum. And I would really like to be a part of this team.

Size 12

Atlanta, Georgia

Last edited:
Team Roshe Application

I purchased a pair of Roshes at the start of this college semester. I came across a pair while scoping around on Zappos and luckily they had some pairs in a size 12 and I will able to scoop it up for around $60 shipped. I currently only own one pair right now (funds are tight in college). I have been saving up my funds because I heard more pairs dropping in the coming months. Out of all the shoes that I own, I would have to say hands down Roshes are some of the most comfortable shoes.

I really respect how everyone in this forum supports each other and is willing to help a fellow NTER out. This is not so common in other threads on this forum. And I would really like to be a part of this team.

Size 12
Atlanta, Georgia

+1. Can't say no to a fellow ATLien. :smile:

I shot Zappos an email earlier today about stocking Roshes' and this is what I received:

Thank you for contacting the Zappos.com Customer Loyalty Team. My name is Sarah and I would be happy to assist you today!

I love Nikes! This style is an awesome style too. Lucky for you, we're a really big fan of the Nike Roshe Run as well and we will, in fact, be restocking these early (January) 2013. Darrick, if you have a specific color or size in mind, we would be happy to add you to the notify me list. Otherwise, you can always check back on the website as it is live to see when they are available.

I hope you find this helpful. If you have any questions, please never hesitate to contact us as we are here 24 hours a day, 7 days a week just waiting to help. Have a gobble-tastic day!

Your Zappos friend,
Sarah K.

[font=arial, sans-serif]----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]Thought I would let the community know, so I would suggest be on the lookout. I also requested to be put on the notify list. So the time I hear something I would extend the word.[/font]

Last edited:
I shot Zappos an email earlier today about stocking Roshes' and this is what I received:

Thank you for contacting the Zappos.com Customer Loyalty Team. My name is Sarah and I would be happy to assist you today!

I love Nikes! This style is an awesome style too. Lucky for you, we're a really big fan of the Nike Roshe Run as well and we will, in fact, be restocking these early (January) 2013. Darrick, if you have a specific color or size in mind, we would be happy to add you to the notify me list. Otherwise, you can always check back on the website as it is live to see when they are available.

I hope you find this helpful. If you have any questions, please never hesitate to contact us as we are here 24 hours a day, 7 days a week just waiting to help. Have a gobble-tastic day!

Your Zappos friend,
Sarah K.

[font=arial, sans-serif]----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]Thought I would let the community know, so I would suggest be on the lookout. I also requested to be put on the notify list. So the time I hear something I would extend the word.[/font]
This is really bad news for my wallet :smile:

and thanks for the head's up.

Last edited:
Probably one of my favorite new shoes coming out of the Swoosh. As a designer i'm drawn to the minimal aesthetic and clean lines, and although the current offereing of colorways are quite impressive, I thought that I would throw some "If I had a chance this is what I'd design" concepts of the Nike Roshe Run together. Part of what has become an unassuming ongoing series through my Instagram feed.

All clean :smokin

Your Zappos friend,
Sarah K.

Did they mention any specific colors or if they would be mens/ womens?

Back
Top Bottom