ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Happy Holidays!
glasses.gif

Probably one of my favorite new shoes coming out of the Swoosh. As a designer i'm drawn to the minimal aesthetic and clean lines, and although the current offereing of colorways are quite impressive, I thought that I would throw some "If I had a chance this is what I'd design" concepts of the Nike Roshe Run together. Part of what has become an unassuming ongoing series through my Instagram feed.
That is a thing of beauty.

Still looking for cybers, eBay is nuts with the prices size 10.5, only bad thing about NT mobile is I can the sigs

Hey guys! I remember somebody posting about washing their Roshe's in the washing machine? I was just wondering if I use detergent and if I air dry or put it in a machine dryer! Please let me know so I don't mess up my shoes haha Thanks!

Hey guys! I remember somebody posting about washing their Roshe's in the washing machine? I was just wondering if I use detergent and if I air dry or put it in a machine dryer! Please let me know so I don't mess up my shoes haha Thanks!
DO NOT put them in the dryer.  take the laces and insoles out and put the shoes in a pillow case and machine wash cold.  then air dry after that

DO NOT put them in the dryer.  take the laces and insoles out and put the shoes in a pillow case and machine wash cold.  then air dry after that
Do I put detergent in the washer? And when I tie the pillowcase, what does that exactly do for the shoe? I'm not being passive or anything I just want to learn the exact reasons! Thank you

Do I put detergent in the washer? And when I tie the pillowcase, what does that exactly do for the shoe? I'm not being passive or anything I just want to learn the exact reasons! Thank you
Yes to detergent.

I did not use the pillowcase, and mine were fine - but it might depend on what else you put in the wash with it, and the pillowcase might protect it?

Yes to detergent.

I did not use the pillowcase, and mine were fine - but it might depend on what else you put in the wash with it, and the pillowcase might protect it?
Okay thanks guys! I guess I'll try it and see what happens

Yes to detergent.

When I put mine in, it was with no pillow case and with clothes that were the same color(light with lights, dark with darks, etc.). I used detergent and everything, and they came out alright. Just make sure you take those laces and insoles out. Well the insoles more than anything. I left mine in the first time I did it, and that was ok.

Oh, right.  Forgot that.  Yes, take the insoles out.  I left the laces in.  They came out OK.

Remove laces and insoles, half the normal level of detergent, and DEFINITELY air dry.

Back
Top Bottom