ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I shot Zappos an email earlier today about stocking Roshes' and this is what I received:

Thank you for contacting the Zappos.com Customer Loyalty Team. My name is Sarah and I would be happy to assist you today!

I love Nikes! This style is an awesome style too. Lucky for you, we're a really big fan of the Nike Roshe Run as well and we will, in fact, be restocking these early (January) 2013. Darrick, if you have a specific color or size in mind, we would be happy to add you to the notify me list. Otherwise, you can always check back on the website as it is live to see when they are available.

I hope you find this helpful. If you have any questions, please never hesitate to contact us as we are here 24 hours a day, 7 days a week just waiting to help. Have a gobble-tastic day!

Your Zappos friend,

Sarah K.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thought I would let the community know, so I would suggest be on the lookout. I also requested to be put on the notify list. So the time I hear something I would extend the word.

They said they were going to have Mango's months ago but never happened so I'd take what they're saying with a grain of salt.

Side note: If anyone has done the Notify Me on Zappos (Currently only under womens style). The listing ask you to choose a color options as well as a size. They have some 2013 color ways listed 

Legit check please
6hkswz.jpg

2eyanx0.jpg

I shot Zappos an email earlier today about stocking Roshes' and this is what I received:

Thank you for contacting the Zappos.com Customer Loyalty Team. My name is Sarah and I would be happy to assist you today!

I love Nikes! This style is an awesome style too. Lucky for you, we're a really big fan of the Nike Roshe Run as well and we will, in fact, be restocking these early (January) 2013. Darrick, if you have a specific color or size in mind, we would be happy to add you to the notify me list. Otherwise, you can always check back on the website as it is live to see when they are available.

I hope you find this helpful. If you have any questions, please never hesitate to contact us as we are here 24 hours a day, 7 days a week just waiting to help. Have a gobble-tastic day!

Your Zappos friend,
Sarah K.

[font=arial, sans-serif]----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]Thought I would let the community know, so I would suggest be on the lookout. I also requested to be put on the notify list. So the time I hear something I would extend the word.[/font]
I shot them a message as well but my "Zappos friend" said he didn't find any future order's for the men's version.

Good day Seeson,

My name is Jay and would be very happy to assist you today.

I did a search for the Nike Roshe, at present we only have the women's version of the Nike Roshe Run.  I was not finding any future orders for the men's version of the Nike Roshe.  

Seeson, I did see you had already put your email in for notice of stock notification for the Nike Roshe, so you beat me to the punch.  I guess that is why you are a VIP.   Just make sure if you do get an email notice of the Roshe that it is not for a women's sizing. 

I hope that I covered all your concerns and questions, if you you have any other questions, concerns or comments feel free to contact us.

Your friendly Zapponian,

Jay W.

Hey Guys! I don't have any women's colorways yet, but was looking in to getting some but was wondering how the fitting was! I'm a Men's 9.5 but my feet are wider than normal, so should I get a 10.5 or 11? And does the type of fabric on the Roshe matter..?

Hey Guys! I don't have any women's colorways yet, but was looking in to getting some but was wondering how the fitting was! I'm a Men's 9.5 but my feet are wider than normal, so should I get a 10.5 or 11? And does the type of fabric on the Roshe matter..?
If you have a wide foot, I'd go with an 11.

I shot them a message as well but my "Zappos friend" said he didn't find any future order's for the men's version.

Good day Seeson,

My name is Jay and would be very happy to assist you today.

I did a search for the Nike Roshe, at present we only have the women's version of the Nike Roshe Run.  I was not finding any future orders for the men's version of the Nike Roshe.  

Seeson, I did see you had already put your email in for notice of stock notification for the Nike Roshe, so you beat me to the punch.  I guess that is why you are a VIP.   Just make sure if you do get an email notice of the Roshe that it is not for a women's sizing. 

I hope that I covered all your concerns and questions, if you you have any other questions, concerns or comments feel free to contact us.

Your friendly Zapponian,

Jay W.
That is interesting, I guess time will tell.

are trails on sale anywhere? still thinking about a pair for winter since i don't like boots.

Curious if anyone has a DS size 9.5 in the Siren Reds they would be hoping to size swap for a 10? Also any updates on when the premium's are releasing stateside?

Back
Top Bottom