ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Hey guys I'm new to the forum, but I'm just wondering I bought a pair of women's size 9 pinks, they're snugged without socks (gonna return them), should i go size 10 or 10.5 so it'll fit nicely (with socks)

Hey guys I'm new to the forum, but I'm just wondering I bought a pair of women's size 9 pinks, they're snugged without socks (gonna return them), should i go size 10 or 10.5 so it'll fit nicely (with socks)

go size 11 in womens if you are size 10 in mens.

Men's chart: http://help-en-us.nike.com/app/answers/detail/article/size-chart-men-shoes/a_id/32228/p/3897

Women's chart: http://help-en-us.nike.com/app/answers/detail/article/size-chart-women-shoes/a_id/32253/p/3897

go 1 and 1/2 size up per nike twitter. womens shoes are narrower

Personally I really hated the way the trails felt. So much so that I returned them. The sole is really bad on them. I was fine with the upper and didn't have a problem with the lacing. When you walk though, they start to hurt. I can't remember exactly how it felt but I was walking kind of fast to a class I was late to and they were aching. Maybe I'm just not used to boots or I'm too spoiled by the Roshes but I didn't like them at all. Just my 2 cents, I do like the look of them and the feel but they're uncomfortable for walking. 

this is the response i was looking for when i asked how they felt--the trails that is, compared to the regular roshes.

thumbs up!

i was hoping the trails "felt" like the regular roshes, but based on your review, doesn't seem like it, so ill pass for now.

both premium NRG's are on the Finish Line launch list :pimp:

Haha when the Nike buyers were at my store they were asking us what NSW shoes we need, I quickly said ROSHES. Then she made the call and said Finish Line needs Roshes! Also Finish Line will be getting the Flyknit Lunars that come out next year as well.

Think I'm going to pass on these. Might regret it later. 

But does anyone know the size run? I would've been looking for a 13 or 14

this is the response i was looking for when i asked how they felt--the trails that is, compared to the regular roshes.
thumbs up!
i was hoping the trails "felt" like the regular roshes, but based on your review, doesn't seem like it, so ill pass for now.
Yup good choice. Basically, the shoes are comfy when you put them on but you can't walk in them long. Unlike Roshes where you can where them all day and not feel anything.

I'll probably end up getting the trails if and when they are super cheap. Like $35 if they ever get that low. For that price they're worth it

Hype is building on these premiums I see...im still not sold on em compared to the reg roshes not really feeling thow the material is like two toned but thats just me

Hype is building on these premiums I see...im still not sold on em compared to the reg roshes not really feeling thow the material is like two toned but thats just me
I'm in the same boat, but I don't really mind the two-tone… I just don't like the look of the material, or the laces. Maybe it's better in person. Hard to say.

Yup good choice. Basically, the shoes are comfy when you put them on but you can't walk in them long. Unlike Roshes where you can where them all day and not feel anything.

I'll probably end up getting the trails if and when they are super cheap. Like $35 if they ever get that low. For that price they're worth it
Read my review of the trails a few posts back… There are really two variations of the trail. One with a mesh upper and one with a non-mesh upper. The mesh version (purple/green and grey/red) is much more comfortable, and feels more like the original Roshe. Non-mesh (black/black and khaki/gold) is much more stiff overall.

Damn I like the look but if they're not comfortable for a long period of time then I don't want them, I wanted these for work since I do a lot of standing

can someone define hype? i feel like people genuinely like these with no real "hype" building.  if hype means you like it than yes there is hype but that can be said for any shoe that people like.  is it just me or are people using the word "hype" too loosely?

can someone define hype? i feel like people genuinely like these with no real "hype" building.  if hype means you like it than yes there is hype but that can be said for any shoe that people like.  is it just me or are people using the word "hype" too loosely?

hype is the fact that when these first came out and were everywhere online people didnt really hop on them like tht. There was no 1,000 post thread about roshe runs on any forum. .. then some time passes hype builds up and BAM shoes tht retailed for $70.00 online are now being sold for 200+ .. wahhhhhht ! people used to want these because they were cheap and comfy now they want them because everyone else wants them .

hype is the fact that when these first came out and were everywhere online people didnt really hop on them like tht. There was no 1,000 post thread about roshe runs on any forum. .. then some time passes hype builds up and BAM shoes tht retailed for $70.00 online are now being sold for 200+ .. wahhhhhht ! people used to want these because they were cheap and comfy now they want them because everyone else wants them .

Back
Top Bottom