ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

can someone define hype? i feel like people genuinely like these with no real "hype" building.  if hype means you like it than yes there is hype but that can be said for any shoe that people like.  is it just me or are people using the word "hype" too loosely?

hype is the fact that when these first came out and were everywhere online people didnt really hop on them like tht. There was no 1,000 post thread about roshe runs on any forum. .. then some time passes hype builds up and BAM shoes tht retailed for $70.00 online are now being sold for 200+ .. wahhhhhht ! people used to want these because they were cheap and comfy now they want them because everyone else wants them .

can someone define hype? i feel like people genuinely like these with no real "hype" building.  if hype means you like it than yes there is hype but that can be said for any shoe that people like.  is it just me or are people using the word "hype" too loosely?

hype is the fact that when these first came out and were everywhere online people didnt really hop on them like tht. There was no 1,000 post thread about roshe runs on any forum. .. then some time passes hype builds up and BAM shoes tht retailed for $70.00 online are now being sold for 200+ .. wahhhhhht ! people used to want these because they were cheap and comfy now they want them because everyone else wants them .

yeah umm idk wat happened , can a mod please delete all but one of those seriously sorry about tht smh ... :rolleyes

Last edited:
its not hype until mofos start camping for these. it is just a really nice shoe. obviously not everybody knew about the shoe when it came out. nike should make these like free runs and cortezes(plenty to go around). we are on here checking for the roshe updates. are we being hypebeast? no!! we just want our roshes!! everybody wants them because what is not to like about the shoe. the hype beasts will be the one that go buy out the premiums and try to resell. and sadly it will happen.

its not hype until mofos start camping for these. it is just a really nice shoe. obviously not everybody knew about the shoe when it came out. nike should make these like free runs and cortezes(plenty to go around). we are on here checking for the roshe updates. are we being hypebeast? no!! we just want our roshes!! everybody wants them because what is not to like about the shoe. the hype beasts will be the one that go buy out the premiums and try to resell. and sadly it will happen.
I think a big reason why some people like these shoes is because they're hard to get and you won't see everybody on the street with these. After I got my first pair I noticed how my roshes looked so simple and I was getting compliments because people hadn't seen anything like that before. There is nothing special about free runs where these have the "exclusivity" behind them. Its the rarity that created hypebeasts.

I agree with you though, we just want our roshes. If I could just walk into a store and buy them I would have a nice collection of them but we can't so we have to deal with it like this 

Nothing new to see here, but I thought I'd share anyways. Who's excited for this release?

I'm not sure. I really want to see the black/gray in person because I want to like them, but so far I'm not sold.

Has anyone dealt with Kix-Files before? I ordered the anthracites last week on the 5th & got an email confirmation for the payment, but I have yet to receive a tracking number or anything of the sort. Do they usually take this long?

Quit talking about hype, please stop saying that the days were better when you could cop em for $54 bucks at your random spots, when you were one of the few to jump onto the roshe train. We gotta remember that these shoes are still only a year old (if that even). This 'elitist' attitude is what made sb and jordan heads salty. Shoes are shoes and if we don't gettem we'll be quite alright. Sorry for the mini-rant.

And @GTFan712 you got a voice for radio my man, should think about pursuing it or something.

Back
Top Bottom