ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Anyone knows how to get rid of this stain?
I can no longer return them because I got them overseas.

They are not stains, that's how the leathers are.

But the other side isn't like that. Why?
You know

I guess the leather itself is not one flat single color, its kinda like a raw piece of leather without extra treatment ( dye nor coated). I'm not an expert in leather but all the kahki pairs I went through are more or less like that.

retail or bust for me, this is what i've been waiting for...lets see how its going to be come RD.

NRG premiums on NDC "12/15 at 8a EST, the Roshe Run Premium will release" via their twitter 

Last edited:
For those that have the PRM NRG pairs, are they as comfortable as the regular mesh pairs? I haven't been feeling any of the PRM colorways. Not a real fan of the NRG ones but don't want to regret not copping like I did with some of the great (non PRM) colorways that released earlier this year.

You know
I guess the leather itself is not one flat single color, its kinda like a raw piece of leather without extra treatment ( dye nor coated). I'm not an expert in leather but all the kahki pairs I went through are more or less like that.
Thanks you for sharing your knowledge!

You made me feel good about that "stain".

For Share:

My 1st 2 Roshes.

No less than the NRGs.

Thanks you for sharing your knowledge!

You made me feel good about that "stain".

For Share:

My 1st 2 Roshes.

No less than the NRGs.
As you can see, my new jeans stained the top part of my Khakis.

Anthracites are cold. Must cop 2. The trails are just wet doo doo to me.

Insert Bart Scott can't wait gif.

^thanks. I went ahead and ordered in the wmns size, they should put a better note on the there

they have the shoe listed as a mans shoe, the customer service girl even told me it was a mans shoe when I knew it wasn't.
So my order came from UO today and I wound up  with the wrong size.  It's a woman's shoe, that I needed for a woman sz. 8.5, so I ordered a 8.5

but I got a 10.  They have the womans shoe listed as a mans, shoe...
mad.gif
.  I wish they would just list the shoe as it is and let the customer

make the size adjustments they want

Back
Top Bottom