ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Mangos from Skit, 100% Legit. They were $150 shipped, Double Boxed, Magazine added for weight for Express Shipping. Roshe box was in good shape 8/10 (If people care about the box). Shipping was pretty fast, bought on 11/9, Shipped 11/11, at my house 11/13. Shipping from Taiwan, Not Japan.

He is also carrying Premium Roshes (Blue, Olive, and Brown), Iggys, Sport Reds, Black Sails, WMNS CWs: Hot Punch, Limes, Blacks, and Violet

100% legit? The box on the ebay listing pic looks kind of off. Is yours like that too? Doesnt have nike logo or the nikebetterworld on it so not sure. Just need verification. Says Made in Taiwan and are all of the box tags like that?

Is this 9.5 pair fake from skit? On the size 10 pic, the tag looks regular, but this one is completely different which is suspicious.

Last edited:
100% legit? The box on the ebay listing pic looks kind of off. Is yours like that too? Doesnt have nike logo or the nikebetterworld on it so not sure. Just need verification. Says Made in Taiwan and are all of the box tags like that?

Fake?
If that's the box tag, stay away. Fake as hell.

Last edited:
If that's the box tag, stay away. Fake as hell.
the pair i received were legit and did not come with that box tag. box tag on mine were legit and so were the shoes. i would be careful then if he included a picture with that tag

My friend from Irvine told me the NRG's dropped at a store there today. He said they're pretty limited, only sizes 8 and up. Idk if it's just that store, but sorry small-feet people.

My friend from Irvine told me the NRG's dropped at a store there today. He said they're pretty limited, only sizes 8 and up. Idk if it's just that store, but sorry small-feet people.
Do you know the name of the store in irvine? Was it salvation?

Confirmed. Store in irvine called salvation has the premiums in stock. Phone orders can be placed.. Just got mine

Just a heads up. 

Rock City Kicks has the premiums for sale now at retail, not sure about shipping or tax. Call them at 501-660-788[font=Helvetica Neue, Arial, Helvetica, Geneva, sans-serif]8[/font]

[font=Helvetica Neue, Arial, Helvetica, Geneva, sans-serif]via kicksdeals[/font]

[font=Helvetica Neue, Arial, Helvetica, Geneva, sans-serif]I'm going to hold off for the NDC release or a nikestore release. I asked them on twitter and they said it will be at select nikestores but they don't have a list yet[/font]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom