ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Hey guys, I know this is a long shot, but has anyone seen any Black/Sails in a size 10 around?   Looking to pick up a pair for my brother for Christmas, let me know if you have any leads, thanks!
nerd.gif
If you got any hookups in Japan, I seen black/ sails, volt/ anthracites, red/ sails at outlets for like $35

Hey guys, I know this is a long shot, but has anyone seen any Black/Sails in a size 10 around?  Looking to pick up a pair for my brother for Christmas, let me know if you have any leads, thanks! :nerd: ...

I'm not sure where you're at but check Craigslist SF area. There's someone selling a new par for $100.

I'm one that's OK with the worn look on these.  I think it adds character to this particular shoe.  I wouldn't feel the same about the Wovens, though.

I've posted pic of them worn about a month ago in this thread, but anyway, here are a couple pics of them after they have been worn about 10x. I kinda like the worn jeans whiskers look lol. I think they're intentional.

my 1st pair came looking like this and werent all that comfy so i returned them will try my luck on a mesh pair sometime/

The creases on them aren't bad. They just have the whiskers like denim. I should receive mine tomorrow.~

Hey guys, I know this is a long shot, but has anyone seen any Black/Sails in a size 10 around?   Looking to pick up a pair for my brother for Christmas, let me know if you have any leads, thanks!
nerd.gif
I just saw someone in the jordan thunder thread I think that had a DS 10 or 10.5 pair for a 100 in his signature.  That is the best price you will find anywhere outside of Japan.

Edit - it was a 10.5 and was budgetballer

Last edited:
The creases on them aren't bad. They just have the whiskers like denim. I should receive mine tomorrow.~

in my opinion, the pictures make them look ok, but wait till you see them in person. Local spot here said they had at least 10 returns yesterday and they all suspect it was due to the creasing. Every pair went out the door crispy, only to come back looking like a 21 year old after celebrating in vegas

I think if I can find the black woven soon I may return my anthracite.

It's a shame because I was excited for them but when I went to put them on today I thought something looked a little off so I took them off and put on my og black pair. I was in a hurry so I didn't have time to check them out and I hadn't been in the thread for a while, now I know why they seemed off.

Don't have many pairs since I like basic black, brown colors but I do love this shoe

i think the crease (from the pictures) make the shoes look vintage, i personally like it...hopefully it's not as bad as people say in person x.x

nerd.gif
I'm not sure where you're at but check Craigslist SF area. There's someone selling a new par for $100.
Thanks for the heads up!

I appreciate all of the replies.  I was hoping someone on here might've seen a size 10 around, I haven't had much luck with ebay or the buy/sell on here or ISS.  Said I wouldn't pay over $100 for a pair, but since it's a gift I'll make an exception 
ohwell.gif
.  Thanks again for the help!

Well, I got my size 9.5 Black Wovens today and...they are a little snug. Looks like I'm going to have wait for some 10s.

For those of you wondering about the fit, lengthwise, they are TTS but if you have wide feet you'll probably want to size up .5 on these as they don't have same amount of give as the OG Roshes.

Last edited:
This is officially my 1st post in Niketalk so pardon if I'm not following forum 'etiquette' here but I'd be interested in purchasing your 9.5 Black Wovens.  Please PM me with details.  Thanks.

Well, I got my size 9.5 Black Wovens today and...they are a little snug. Looks like I'm going to have wait for some 10s.
For those of you wondering about the fit, lengthwise, they are TTS but if you have wide feet you'll probably want to size up .5 on these as they don't have same amount of give as the OG Roshes.
i was just about to post the same thing.  i went ahead and went a half size up on the nrg's and the wovens and good thing i did.  i'm a size 10 in regular roshes but the wovens and nrg's have little to no give width-wise.  i have generally narrow feet and even 10.5 is still pretty snug 

Hey guys, been a lurker for too long in here and figured it was about time to join.

So, I was wondering if any of you guys had any advice on sneaker stores that sell Roshe Run in Japan, got 3 pairs so far, but they are a bit expensive in Denmark, Europe ($150 retail price), so was hoping to get any pair or two, while I'm on vacation here in Japan (from now to the January 5th). I'm going to Okinawa, Kyoto, Osaka and Tokyo, so if any of you guys know any places, then I would love to hear!

Breaks my heart but it seems the Roshe is going the way of the Nike formula. Throw ****** at the wall, see what sticks, increase price, decrease quality, limit availability, release crazy loud colorways..... Now all we need is celebs posting instagram pics in roshes and its a wrap lol! Im still goin after the wovens though :wink:

Back
Top Bottom