ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Received the premiums earlier today. They are definitely stiffer compared to OG roshes and as for the creasing, it was what I expected with the whiskering. ~

Love my khaki's.

does anyone who has a pair of the wovens have a pair of free run 3s? not sure what size to get. i wear a 8-8.5 in og roshes but i wear a 9 in free run 3s

Great review as always, GTFan712.

So after reading all the negative feedback everybody has provided regarding the Premium NRGs, I've been dreading the day they came.

They finally did.

Out of the box, they look great.  Here's my happy Instagram.

But after I tried it on... it wasn't that hot anymore.

Unfortunately I will be returning these, but I'll be picking up those black wovens on NDC.

Team Roshe Application

Size: 10 (OG), 10.5 (Premium)

Whereabouts: San Jose, CA

Me Doing Me: I was never much of a shoe guy.  I just like to look good.  I've been working at H&M for almost 5 years now as I try to make ends meet with my journalism degree.  So I've always been pretty busy, so it's easy to understand why shoes were never at my priority list... not to mention my hobby of gaming is already an expensive one.  Also, being born into a family of strict Filipinos, I really shouldn't be blowing money I should be saving.

When friends of mine started talking about how comfortable Roshes were, I didn't pay it much mind.  After all, most of them worked in places like Finish Line and Nike and were hypebeasts to begin with.  I wasn't into that.  But as soon as I saw them on feet, I was just amazed by the look.  On a trip to Vegas, I was at the Nike flagship store in Caesar's and they were on display, so my friend told me to try them on, and from that point on I was sold. So sold that I was stupid.  I bought a size 11 pair of Black Sails because I thought it sufficed.  As comfortable as it was, it wasn't nearly as comfortable as the 10.5 Stadium Greens I bought months later.

Comfortable. Durable.  Visually pleasing.  That's all I care about when it comes to what I wear, and the Roshe Run did that for me. I'm a fan, and it's incredibly fun to mix and match these shoes with the various pieces I have in my wardrobe.  It's also great to know that the Roshe community is so close-knit and helpful.  It's not about hypebeasting, it's about helping each other because of the appreciation of the shoe.

If you have wide feet go .5 size up.

But I went a size down, (normally a 9.5 in Kobes, Jordan's, and other Nike Basketball) - and went with the 9 in Roshes. I have narrow feet, so does that mean I'm good with a size 9 in the Wovens? Or do I get 9.5 to compensate the "snug" to fit just right?

Back
Top Bottom