ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

So I got both Wovens from Primitive (Atomic teals in a 9.5 and all black anthracites in a 10/just found out yesterday that NDC has the black wovens) and both of the premium NRGs (both in a 9.5) from NDC. The wovens are definitely more snug that the premiums. I got .5 size higher on my black wovens and yes it somewhat compensates for the narrowness, but the half size larger feels too long (too much toe space). Considering returning/selling the wovens unless anybody knows if over time, they will stretch and/or break in to comfort. I'm a TTS 9.5 in the OG mesh. Definitely can vouch that the premiums are more comfy than the wovens!

Yeah just ordered a pair of the Wovens for myself lol. I got my anthracites yesterday. Don't seem too bad, since I'm gonna wear the hell out of them anyway

Last edited:
Cool, thanks. I have the regular Roshe in an 11, got the premiums in an 11 and they fit a little more snug but still ok. So I just went with that on the wovens as well
if you're a true 11, you're gonna be disappointed. this **** is so tight i felt like it was cutting circulation

if you're a true 11, you're gonna be disappointed. this **** is so tight i felt like it was cutting circulation

Haha wow, great. Maybe I should cancel my order then. I fluctuate between an 11-11.5

But my foot is relatively narrow. I tried on an 11.5 Roshe way back when and it felt too long

Last edited:
Hi guys!

I'm new, I'm a girl, I live in Paris (France), I'm a Roshe addict, and I've just converted my boyfriend to this addiction.

Just for the info, he got the Woven Atomic Teal today at the Nike Sportswear store in Paris, and will pick up the black ones on Monday at the same place.

And as far as I'm concerned, I really hate the new wmns colorways. Hate the dots, hate the shiny effect... I'm so disappointed. I hope Nike will do better next summer.

Last edited:
Just picked up a pair of black wovens at Sport Zone in montgomery mall... So DMV heads should check out Sport Zone... they had both woven colorways... black and atomic teals

Probably gonna pull on the wovens. Anybody know a code similar to JUSTDOIT (free shipping) b/c I can't find one. It'd be much appreciated.

Hopefully the teals go up soon
smokin.gif
This. Hoping to see them soon. Disappointed by the NRGs. Great silhouette, materials, and CWs, but that creasing 
ohwell.gif

It should be free shipping right now. I didnt have to enter a code and my standard shipping was free

Hi guys!

I'm new, I'm a girl, I live in Paris (France), I'm a Roshe addict, and I've just converted my boyfriend to this addiction.

Just for the info, he got the Woven Atomic Teal today at the Nike Sportswear store in Paris, and will pick up the black ones on Monday at the same place.

And as far as I'm concerned, I really hate the new wmns colorways. Hate the dots, hate the shiny effect... I'm so disappointed. I hope Nike will do better next summer.
STOPPED READING.

Hi guys!

completel agree about the dots and shineness. Looked better in pics. Was going to pick them up for the wife, and she said no thanks.

Welcome to NT

When you sign into your account, shipping will be free for orders above $100.

Also, if you have a discover card and go through their website, you can get 20% off.

https://www.discover.com/credit-cards/cashback-bonus/shopdiscover.html

Right now, discover is offering 20%

15% off orders on Nike.com

5% off online purchases

2% off all orders placed today (12/22)
Thanks man, unfortunately (for this situation) I don't have a discover card so i'll probably just have to hunker down and pay the shipping. Somebody at UPS will get the profit, tis the season for giving. Congrats on your first post by the way!

Finally a new Roshe video. Here's my quick look at the Dark Atomic Teal Wovens.

Stay on the lookout for This Week In Roshe News, coming tomorrow.

Thanks man, unfortunately (for this situation) I don't have a discover card so i'll probably just have to hunker down and pay the shipping. Somebody at UPS will get the profit, tis the season for giving. Congrats on your first post by the way!
You don't need a discover card to get free shipping.

Just register (if you haven't before) and sign into your nike.com account.  If you spent over $100, you should automatically get free shipping.

"MEMBERS GET FREE SHIPPING AND RETURNS

dont wear these in the rain. :lol: the last couple times ive been wearing these they have been very slippery

i havent been in this thread since a million years can anyone direct me to where they are selling the new ones? sold out on ndc

Back
Top Bottom