ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Was lucky enough to get a size 9.5 at footaction's restock @ Serramonte.

Call them, I have no further information.

for anyone still buying at FA, the birthday coupon works. 1123 for $10 off $50 and 1124 for $25 off $100. i used the foot locker version and it worked fine.

Thanks to the guy who told me about Lake Forest 
pimp.gif

being from the bay ain't no way any of the FAs will have any in stock gonna try and go to a secret spot tomorrow. does anyone know if all Footactions got them?

Frm solano mall in fairfield, random sz left.
I got the last 10.5 in sport red
Sz.10 and below only for iggys and blk/sail

I'm just curious about one thing. Can someone please tell me about the dates on the tag? Is this simply a restock? Where have they been during these past months?!

Just came from there and they didn't have any size lower than a 9.5 in all colorways.  In fact, I think the only 9.5 was an Iguana on display.  Sad for me cause I wear a 9. :\   (Btw, check out the Volt at the bottom!)

Size 11 volt. I wanted it but I like how 10.5 feels.

Need a 9.5 in the sport red and black sails...located in Philly area...anyone able to help a fellow NTer out shoot me a PM. Willing to compensate for troubles. 

Checked the 34th street FootAction.  They never even received notification of having Roshes.

Anyone know if any NYC ones have the Sport Reds?

Anyone find it odd that only Footaction received these? Maybe its just wishful thinking but I have to imagine that these should pop up also at Footlocker

Got the Sport Reds and Iguanas today in NC at Foot Action (Crabtree for anyone who lives in NC). The lady working there said they were selling like crazy. 

Proud owner of my first pair of Roshes! For my fellow central Jersey heads, Brunswick Square Mall Footaction has only the Red colorway in. Not sure on the size run, but the dude did accidentally bring out a sz10 pair for my size 12 feet lol. Hope that helps someone... :D

Last edited:
:smokin REPPED to my fellow Wisconsinite JST628 for looking out for me! Sport Red coming this way! :smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom