ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

stopping by tonight, so stoked to grab another black/sail after my pair ripped with over 100 wears, also stoked to finally grab sport reds :pimp:

JST628 - Once again I appreciate the look out! I'll be waiting for them to arrive! :smokin

If anyone can help me out with a 9.5 or 10 in the L.A area in the iguana missed out this time. helped some people out last time with the nordstrom rack roshe :D

Frm solano mall in fairfield, random sz left.
I got the last 10.5 in sport red
Sz.10 and below only for iggys and blk/sail
Solano? Haha I work at Champs bro

Copped the black sails today thanks to my friend. Thank goodness for this thread. If anyone wants the NRG Premiums like sz 10+ I believe they're still on Blendsus.com

Hauled *** to the FA at Southland Mall after school today. I called beforehand and the employee said they had a size 10 in the Sails. Only to find that when I got there they only have a 10.5 -.-...Didn't wanna waste a trip so I scooped up the 10.5 anyways. If I can't find a size swap for a 9.5 in any other colorway I'm probably just going to return em. There was a size 8 in the sport reds and iguanas there as of around 3:30 PM and some bigger sizes in all 3 as well. Anyone in the bay have a 9.5? :/

Frm solano mall in fairfield, random sz left.
I got the last 10.5 in sport red
Sz.10 and below only for iggys and blk/sail
Solano? Haha I work at Champs bro

sup with the disco lol, jk.

i forgot to mention it was at Footaction, i posted this from my phone
Lol yeah I know a couple of my friends cashed out on about 10 pairs from there. PM me if you need discount, idk what sizes they have left after today though.

finally got the black sails!!! fox hills is selling out quick. only 10.5 and up left in black sails and iggys. sport reds a couple sizes. and i told my girl about the restock yesterday cuz she knows how crazy i am about that cw and how much i love my pair and i got home to another pair of iggys she picked up for me in the a.m. i just dropped 160 on some ds calypsos on tuesday. great roshe week!!!

Sacramento heads, Footaction at Arden has Sports Red and Iguanas in stock. Not sure on what sizes they have (didn't ask when i called), but they have them.

Do you know if they got Sails and sold out or if they never got them?  Looks like most FAs are getting all three, wouldn't surprise me if employees are hoarding the Sails :smh: ...

Just came back from Arden Mall to grab my homie a pair of Iguanas at FA and they actually have 4 OG colors: Volts, Black/Sails, Sports Red, and Iguanas. Looks like they still have a FSR, but cashier was telling me that they've been selling, so call before you head out there.

So I'm looking for some 13's on every site possible. People are reselling these for $120-150. Kind of shocking. Most colors are just gone :smh:

Back
Top Bottom