ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Finally got my black sails and speed yellows!!!

Black sails look good with that jersey.

anyone know why these are hittin stores so quickly? sorry if question has been answered. just logged on right now.

What's the story with cws other than the sails iguanas and sports showing up at FA? Just random or are all stores getting them or what's going on with that?

Does anyone know if the size runs included a Sz. 14? And, i think they will, but just confirming: will the iguanas hit zappos soon?

What's the story with cws other than the sails iguanas and sports showing up at FA? Just random or are all stores getting them or what's going on with that?
those three colorways were the only ones of the ogs scheduled to be rereleased

Drove an hour to the closest footaction to me and copped the reds. Said they were getting the sails, but didnt have them yet. My first pair of Roshe's. Really impressed. Unbelievably confortable. 

they remade the black, red, and iguanas for spring.   Our shop has all three colors coming in early March.

they remade the black, red, and iguanas for spring.   Our shop has all three colors coming in early March.
can't really say "remade" more re-stocked.  i talked to a couple of the FA managers and they did not get a release date on the Roshes, meaning they were just "restocks."  fortunately for us these ARE the originals and not "remade" 

Sacramento heads, Footaction at Arden has Sports Red and Iguanas in stock. Not sure on what sizes they have (didn't ask when i called), but they have them.
Do you know if they got Sails and sold out or if they never got them?  Looks like most FAs are getting all three, wouldn't surprise me if employees are hoarding the Sails
mean.gif
Just came back from Arden Mall to grab my homie a pair of Iguanas at FA and they actually have 4 OG colors: Volts, Black/Sails, Sports Red, and Iguanas. Looks like they still have a FSR, but cashier was telling me that they've been selling, so call before you head out there.
Thanks for the heads up, just got back from Arden FA and picked up a 10 in the Sails for my brother.  For anyone wondering, they have scattered sizes left for the Iguanas and Sails and I think only a 10.5 for the Sport Reds, but double check that.  Also, if you're gonna use the bday coupon, have it on your phone.  They made me pull it up, but I used the Footlocker one since it was posted in this thread.   One last thing, Getta Clue in downtown plaza doesn't have the Black Woven Roshes anymore...

restock, remade, however you want to word it they are going to be in a lot of stores again in March.  I placed the order for my store several months ago - that was considered a prebook, meaning they were making another run/batch and not pulling them from existing unsold inventory.  We are an independent store and placed the buy directly from Nike.  I was really surprised to see them being offered again as well.

Just went to a footaction in Pasadena today and they were sold out of all 3 colorways. They said they received the sport red, iguana, and black sail at 3pm yesterday and were all sold out by last night. They even tried to order pairs through a stock locate and said they couldn't.

Last edited:
Hauled *** to the FA at Southland Mall after school today. I called beforehand and the employee said they had a size 10 in the Sails. Only to find that when I got there they only have a 10.5 -.-...Didn't wanna waste a trip so I scooped up the 10.5 anyways. If I can't find a size swap for a 9.5 in any other colorway I'm probably just going to return em. There was a size 8 in the sport reds and iguanas there as of around 3:30 PM and some bigger sizes in all 3 as well. Anyone in the bay have a 9.5? :/
Damn sorry:frown: I think I took the last pair. I cleaned house and bought each size from 9-11 in the black sails today

Might be a dumb question but did they make the tropical twists in possibly a size 10.5-11 (womens)? same with soars
Women's sizes were made in sizes up to womens 12 which depending on who you ask and your foot shape is a 10-11 mens.  I size 1.5 up for women's.  Now some women's colorways are very hard to find in women's sizes 9 or above and those are the elusive liquid limes and olive camo's. 

New production dates on the tags.
can't really say "remade" more re-stocked.  i talked to a couple of the FA managers and they did not get a release date on the Roshes, meaning they were just "restocks."  fortunately for us these ARE the originals and not "remade"
If new production dates on the tags, then it's 'remade". Maybe the managers didn't check the tags...

Back
Top Bottom