ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Does anybody have the actual pic of the non-expired birthday coupon for Footaction? The code should be 1123 for $10 off and 1124 for $25 off.

My email address is [email protected]

It would really help out.

My local Footaction had a good size run the other day of all three colorways that restocked but got cleaned out fast LOL. 

Applying to Team Roshe, only to wanting to sell all your kicks? Feeding off the hype? Lol
What?? I didn't say I was gunna sell all my kicks lol. I'm probably never gunna sell these, not for a while at least. I joined to help other Broshes try to get their pairs before resellers get their hands on em as well as see if I can get myself some pairs as well. Share the love bro. You don't see me with a full size run of anthracites tryna sell them for $120-$140 each do you? I still don't understand what you're tryna get at me for lol What does me wanting to keep them all together when I sell them have to do with anything?
indifferent.gif

Just got back from the nike store in downtown portland... they had the new floral pack for 80 a piece. Nice to see in person, will probably cop but couldnt because I swooped some iguana's and both wovens this weekend.

you got caught and than made up some BS story about kidding. Thats the point he was making. You could have just said "yeah, I was trying to sell them for 1000. What do you care?"

This whole wanting to pass these on to a deserving owner is complete garbage. Stop it with that nonsense.
He quoted my post and I said it exactly "wanting to pass these on to a deserving owner" "testing waters". Who said I wanted 1000?? And who are you to judge me on what I really wanna do with these shoes.You don't know me. There's no "nonsense" going on here. I don't understand what you guys are trying to get me for I didn't commit no crime here lol...
mean.gif

Just got back from the nike store in downtown portland... they had the new floral pack for 80 a piece. Nice to see in person, will probably cop but couldnt because I swooped some iguana's and both wovens this weekend.
Good looks. I'm down at school, but may have my mom head in and buy them for me. Surprised they didn't tweet anything

What's special about the calypso? They don't look anything out of the ordinary to warrant the price that ppl are asking. Are they like the South Beach of Roshes? >D It's a cool color but I would not pay over retail for them. That's just me though.

What's special about the calypso? They don't look anything out of the ordinary to warrant the price that ppl are asking. Are they like the South Beach of Roshes?
grin.gif
It's a cool color but I would not pay over retail for them. That's just me though.
Pretty much. It's just one of the most sought after colorways. It honestly wasn't all that limited of a release at all (more like a GR), they're just getting harder and harder to find since people aren't putting them up for sale, and that people that are want something outrageous. I mean I understand the hype surrounding them and would be willing to dish out a good 150-160 for a DS pair but honestly $200+ is overdoing it and ppl are buying at that price too lol. 
grin.gif
That's basically 2 pairs of other roshes in a diff colorway haha.

you got caught and than made up some BS story about kidding. Thats the point he was making. You could have just said "yeah, I was trying to sell them for 1000. What do you care?"

This whole wanting to pass these on to a deserving owner is complete garbage. Stop it with that nonsense.
i like this guy lol

Finding calypsos for retail these days is a needle in a haystack. Unless they miraculously re-stock this year then all hell wud break loose lol....

What's special about the calypso? They don't look anything out of the ordinary to warrant the price that ppl are asking. Are they like the South Beach of Roshes?
grin.gif
It's a cool color but I would not pay over retail for them. That's just me though.
In the eyes of many, it's coolest colorway.

Other than that, nothing.  Other than the fact that it's rare and because people know it's rare--those kind of folks want it.

It's considered the holy grail of Roshes.

The only pair I spent more than $100 for were the Mangos.

grin.gif
they were a QS and pretty rare.  hence the price the desire for them on top of the a sweet colorway

Just a heads up....

(MY) OSLIFE ‏@OS_Life
Also dropping the NRG Roshe Run (premium) the black and grey and tan/beige tomorrow as well for about 94.99

Their shipping is $15 btw

My Primo Blues are already at JFK (shipped from Japan on the 11th)...so hopefully it's not long now until they're on my feet.

Back
Top Bottom