ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

^^^ interesting... love my black wovens. Can't tell if it's the lighting but does that look like an olive color to anyone else?

I'm almost certain it's the same olive suede that is used in the FR2 link I posted above. I guess this can be considered as the ''iguana'' wovens lol. 

In the eyes of many, it's coolest colorway.

Other than that, nothing.  Other than the fact that it's rare and because people know it's rare--those kind of folks want it.

It's considered the holy grail of Roshes.

The only pair I spent more than $100 for were the Mangos.
I never knew they were even called calypso when I bought them last summer from niketown boston for $70. Thought they were just platinum/anthracite. Always were my favorite color though. I don't care if they are rare or sought after or whatever, I think they're awesome and if people think I'm on some bandwagon ish so be it. Haha. I DO know that necks snap when I walk by people in them.

I never knew the "calypsos" even called calypso when I bought them last summer from niketown boston for $70. Thought they were just platinum/anthracite. Always were my favorite color though. I don't care if they are rare or sought after or whatever, I think they're awesome and if people think I'm on some bandwagon ish so be it. Haha. I DO know that necks snap when I walk by people in them.

I never knew the "calypsos" even called calypso when I bought them last summer from niketown boston for $70. Thought they were just platinum/anthracite. Always were my favorite color though. I don't care if they are rare or sought after or whatever, I think they're awesome and if people think I'm on some bandwagon ish so be it. Haha. I DO know that necks snap when I walk by people in them.

Exactly. I would have still copped 3 pairs even if it were the most readily available pair. Its just a beautiful cw.

thats the roshe effect haha

WDWT - Tiffany Customs
Fkin dopeeeeeeeee, angelus? 
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

for those of you trying to get the thunder blue premiums just check rakuten from time to time. I bought my pair a couple months ago from the same seller and they were sold out for a while but just recently he restocked in all the sizes.

my neck would snap if someone walked by with those tiffany customs haha

looking for a pair of sirens in 9.5 if anyone knows where i can cop!

Niketown in Los Angeles (The Grove) has all the men's wovens in stock, black, teal, and supposedly iguana ones but another worker picked up the phone while i was on hold and said they didnt have those in stock..

What should I use if I want to paint the Midsole and the Sole of a roshe?

Angelus too?

Will the paint on the sole fade/chip/erase after some time?

What should I use if I want to paint the Midsole and the Sole of a roshe?

Angelus too?

Will the paint on the sole fade/chip/erase after some time?
someone paint their midsole gold and said they will or did crack.  painting the midsole is pretty risky, i would avoid doing that.  but i used angelus paint

Back
Top Bottom