ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

finally jumped on the roshe train, best 76 bucks ive ever spent best believe i will be getting more
Great picture my dude! Shows the shoes and cw perfectly. I'm going to have to show this to everybody who asks why I like roshes so much :smile:

Resellers bought all the Black Wovens from Eastbay.
hmmm i doubt it, there isn't much demand on the wovens.  if anything the OGs.  they are still around, many local shops have them sitting.  if you want PM me and i can help you out.

Last edited:
I bought some at footaction recently. Could I return them to buy them again using the birthday coupon ?

hmmm i doubt it, there isn't much demand on the wovens.  if anything the OGs.  they are still around, many local shops have them sitting.  if you want PM me and i can help you out.
If you're trying to help him with the wovens they're on zappos and sneakerhead FSR. 

black wvns are OOS on NDC and I would buy from zappos any day over NDC. free shipping, no tax, and next day air. 
Black wovens sold out on NDC?! Wow did not think they were that popular. I personally liked the atomic greens better anyways haha

If you're trying to help him with the wovens they're on zappos and sneakerhead FSR. 
Wovens were FSR on NDC last time I checked. Not hard to cop at all.

They sat on ndc for a while because I had one of each cw in my cart for a 2 week+.... then they all seemed to disappear

Yeah I went with sneakerhead for woven. No tax, free shipping, and only took a day since I'm a state away.

I did too... got 2 more days to wait....

Got my pair of reds thanks again to BIG POINT

Now I need some paint

Last edited:
its likely that they're sold out on footlocker/eastbay becuase there was the $15 off code that worked on them along with the free shipping

justdome, bugginout16, DrociB, OG2345, and JeffBaySole510.

Welcome to Team Roshe.

We have decided to make an exception this month and will be contacting you shortly regarding your membership. If you could please send me your IG names for the time being that would be greatly appreciated. If you do not contact me within a timely manner we will thank you for your application but it will not be processed and you can apply at a later time.
PMed you

Anyone from the Bay Area know where I can cop the iguana or black roshe runs in a 8.5 or 9. Missed the restock but I heard Shiekh and other stores are getting them soon.

Anyone from the Bay Area know where I can cop the iguana or black roshe runs in a 8.5 or 9. Missed the restock but I heard Shiekh and other stores are getting them soon.

all bay area footactions seem cleaned out of those sizes. someone posted a few pages back that the one all the way out in turlock had sizes.

where did you find out that shiekhs will carry them too? would be great to have that option beside footaction though.

justdome, bugginout16, DrociB, OG2345, and JeffBaySole510.

Welcome to Team Roshe.

We have decided to make an exception this month and will be contacting you shortly regarding your membership. If you could please send me your IG names for the time being that would be greatly appreciated. If you do not contact me within a timely manner we will thank you for your application but it will not be processed and you can apply at a later time.
Thanks so much guys!! This means a lot! Not to add hype but when I saw the og colors hit the foot action stores, I had to grab all 3. Thanks team Roshe for the support. In due time my roshe collection will grow! Thanks a lot!

#teamroshe

When I was at the Southland FA last Friday they had an 8.5 in the red and black, possibly even in the iguana. They're probably all gone by now but you can try calling and asking. 8-8.5 and 12-13 shud still be sitting on shelves at most locations

Does anyone know when the Women's Roshe Run "Night Snow" is coming out? And where can I cop them in the Bay Area? Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom