ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

lolwut. Wrong thread homie. 
laugh.gif
lolwut, indeed

I have a close friend who lives out in Canada (Toronto area i believe) checking to see if any of their shoe stores/boutiques have any different cw's or stocks of roshes available. Right now, I'm in the process of buying chalks, but i'll update if I find anything else.

Put my sirens in the wash for the first time.

Before.... Kinda looks like a mango sole now lol

After... not really a difference but now they smell clean.

UnDS'ed the Knicks today!

I'd apply but there's been like 15 apps

have a great first of the month ya'll

Just saw this on instagram, made me laugh. haha

i rock my roshes to teach all the time, you can't beat the comfort and style. they are in constant rotation with the free runs and innevas. the js and lebrons don't get brought out because they just don't fit, plus feelings get hurt when I rock the heat these youngins want and couldn't force their parents to wake up early enough to buy haha. roshe are my go to sneak for work and play, been a fan since day one. i remember there was a lot of hate because you could see your toes in them, now everyone is on them. (que mike jones-back then)

Last edited:
seen you trynna resell roshes for 110+ pretty lame how you had to cop all the sizes so other people wouldnt get them just so you can make a profit. get a job you lame. 

I don't deny that. And I sold all of'em for around that price. But what I do on the side has nothing to do with my passion for shoes.

I like Roshes, and I'm looking for sz 9.5 Mango and sz 7 Iguana. If anybody has it please LMK.

I don't deny that. And I sold all of'em for around that price. But what I do on the side has nothing to do with my passion for shoes.

I like Roshes, and I'm looking for sz 9.5 Mango and sz 7 Iguana. If anybody has it please LMK.
So you want people to help you find shoes, so you can flip them from profit? That's not what this thread is about..

And then...

Get the f*ck out with all that. Team Roshe ain't got time for that.

Last edited:
I have a close friend who lives out in Canada (Toronto area i believe) checking to see if any of their shoe stores/boutiques have any different cw's or stocks of roshes available. Right now, I'm in the process of buying chalks, but i'll update if I find anything else.

Ahh good to see you finally on NT bro, keep us posted with your friend in Canada.

I was going to post my application later today but seeing as how there were so many applicants already I decided to post it now. I’ve been a NT member for a couple years now, but ended up forgetting my account information and so I created this account this past year after following this thread for a while. I used to collect Jordans and SBs but stopped once I got to college. During the early summer, I had a friend that posted a picture of a pair of his sport reds on IG and that is where my interest began. I liked the look of the shoe and he said that they were extremely comfortable so I began to research more about them. This eventually led me to this thread. I was broke college student at the time when I first discovered the Roshe Run and so I didn’t have the funds to buy any pairs. I worked over my summer break and made some money and one day while I was in Berkeley I stopped by Shiekhs and to my surprise found a pair of siren reds on display. They were the last pair they had and luckily they were my size. Trying them on, I loved how they felt and looked and so that is when I bought my first pair of Roshes. The comfort, affordability, and style was what really attracted me to the shoe and from there I began to search for more pairs, which proved a bit difficult since all stores pretty much had sold out of them by then. However, I was persistent and that has led to my current collection, which is still continuing to grow (If only I could find a pair of Calypsos in my size). The only shoes I really buy anymore are Roshes, and barely any of my other shoes get much wear. I have been following this thread for a while now and I try to contribute to this thread in any way that I can, as the Roshe community here on NT has helped me get a couple of my pairs myself. Team Roshe or not, I will still continue to try and help out this great community and provide any Roshe information I can.

Size: 8.5 Mens

Not pictured: My squadron greens and atomic teals (Have a midterm today so didn't have time to take an updated picture)
+1, you have been on top of your roshe game on the thread

+1, you have been on top of your roshe game on the thread

Definite +1 for ambeast.. He has been contributing in this thread a lot.

I was going to post my application later today but seeing as how there were so many applicants already I decided to post it now. I’ve been a NT member for a couple years now, but ended up forgetting my account information and so I created this account this past year after following this thread for a while. I used to collect Jordans and SBs but stopped once I got to college. During the early summer, I had a friend that posted a picture of a pair of his sport reds on IG and that is where my interest began. I liked the look of the shoe and he said that they were extremely comfortable so I began to research more about them. This eventually led me to this thread. I was broke college student at the time when I first discovered the Roshe Run and so I didn’t have the funds to buy any pairs. I worked over my summer break and made some money and one day while I was in Berkeley I stopped by Shiekhs and to my surprise found a pair of siren reds on display. They were the last pair they had and luckily they were my size. Trying them on, I loved how they felt and looked and so that is when I bought my first pair of Roshes. The comfort, affordability, and style was what really attracted me to the shoe and from there I began to search for more pairs, which proved a bit difficult since all stores pretty much had sold out of them by then. However, I was persistent and that has led to my current collection, which is still continuing to grow (If only I could find a pair of Calypsos in my size). The only shoes I really buy anymore are Roshes, and barely any of my other shoes get much wear. I have been following this thread for a while now and I try to contribute to this thread in any way that I can, as the Roshe community here on NT has helped me get a couple of my pairs myself. Team Roshe or not, I will still continue to try and help out this great community and provide any Roshe information I can.

Size: 8.5 Mens

Not pictured: My squadron greens and atomic teals (Have a midterm today so didn't have time to take an updated picture)

+1 You definitely get my vote.

Just did a simple custom job on my stadium greens. Love em I think it works perfectly.

Sorry for the crappy iPhone quality pictures but I'm sure you guys get the idea

good afternoon guys!.deng,only If i still had my cybers and siren reds,I would've applied for Team Roshe damn thieves! 
mad.gif

shiekh still got some few size bayfair southland and newpark mall, call them first before you go just to make sure you didnt waste your time.

2yl5hqp.jpg

My roshe collection.. Almost got all of them i want except for siren reds. And havent paid a dollar over retail for a pair ever and dont plan too. Most comfy shoe i have worn to date. 

Finally my rakuten and taobao orders came in!! Sirens, mangos, and premiums for me and Team Roshe member Sisombathn! Combined shipping FTW.

Back
Top Bottom