ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

If anyone is still looking for a pair of the OG's and are located around Port St. Lucie - Orlando area. Melbourne's FA still has some sizes available in the black/sails and sports red.

Team Roshe Application 

Rob

New York City

sz 9.5

The first time I saw the Roshe Runs I was at Zackys in Soho in April 2012, I was looking for a pair of running shoes for ROTC. So I saw this shoe with a mesh top and a solid sole and when I picked it up I realized that this was the shoe I needed to run in because it was so light. I was aiming for the black but unfortunately they didn't have the black in my size so I just went with the red for a nice price of $59.99 The first time I wore them was on a casual day and it felt like I was walking on air. From then on I had decided that I wanted to use this shoe as for casual wear than to run in them. From there it spiraled up for me when it came to these shoes. I love this shoe because the simplicity of the shoe just adds to its appeal. Since I have flat feet they do wonders for me, anybody with flat feet knows that your feet begin to hurt a lot after a while if you have no real support. I can wear these shoes all day without feeling any discomfort. Sometimes I forget i'm even wearing them lol. And the colorway's that they have been coming out with are so flawless. Since the restock I decided to double up on the OG colorways. I love this thread because it's literally like a roshe family. We're always helping each other to make sure we all get our pair for retail than paying $40-50 over retail. I'm a helping dude and I love to help others get the shoes they need. I'll always be on here trying to help out the roshe community and help those who need pairs. I'd like to thank Team Roshe in advance for giving me the opportunity to apply to be part of this great community. 

(Mangos not pictured, will update)

few sizes of what?cybers?siren reds?
he's most likely referring to the OG restock and possibly cybers as some FAs have had those floating around. I haven't heard of sirens being at FAs at all, and not at other places like Sheikh for several months now.

Team Roshe Application 
Rob
New York City
sz 9.5

The first time I saw the Roshe Runs I was at Zackys in Soho in April 2012, I was looking for a pair of running shoes for ROTC. So I saw this shoe with a mesh top and a solid sole and when I picked it up I realized that this was the shoe I needed to run in because it was so light. I was aiming for the black but unfortunately they didn't have the black in my size so I just went with the red for a nice price of $59.99 The first time I wore them was on a casual day and it felt like I was walking on air. From then on I had decided that I wanted to use this shoe as for casual wear than to run in them. From there it spiraled up for me when it came to these shoes. I love this shoe because the simplicity of the shoe just adds to its appeal. Since I have flat feet they do wonders for me, anybody with flat feet knows that your feet begin to hurt a lot after a while if you have no real support. I can wear these shoes all day without feeling any discomfort. Sometimes I forget i'm even wearing them lol. And the colorway's that they have been coming out with are so flawless. Since the restock I decided to double up on the OG colorways. I love this thread because it's literally like a roshe family. We're always helping each other to make sure we all get our pair for retail than paying $40-50 over retail. I'm a helping dude and I love to help others get the shoes they need. I'll always be on here trying to help out the roshe community and help those who need pairs. I'd like to thank Team Roshe in advance for giving me the opportunity to apply to be part of this great community. 

+1, good app

Last edited:
I believe they came out to less than $70 after the shipping
Damn ... Amazing deal right there especially considering you bought them months after the craze/hype started. My thunder blue premiums for $80 made up for the fact I paid over retail for the iguanas and sails. I would love to bring the average down

Damn ... Amazing deal right there especially considering you bought them months after the craze/hype started. My thunder blue premiums for $80 made up for the fact I paid over retail for the iguanas and sails. I would love to bring the average down

Yeah, I was trying to find the cheapest authentic pairs using frugirls for those. But having a big order really helped with the shipping cost! So if you order using frugirls, I'd definitely recommend getting a few Broshe's involved so you all split the expensive cost of shipping!

For those of you that are interested and in SoCal, the Sport Chalet at the Long Beach Towne Center currently has WMNS Roshe Sprites in size 9.5 (~8 men's).

I wish there was a blackout roshe mesh with a textured jewel swoosh. Think LeBron X+ swooshes. Could be really sick or maybe I'm just over thinking it :lol:

I was going to post my application later today but seeing as how there were so many applicants already I decided to post it now. I’ve been a NT member for a couple years now, but ended up forgetting my account information and so I created this account this past year after following this thread for a while. I used to collect Jordans and SBs but stopped once I got to college. During the early summer, I had a friend that posted a picture of a pair of his sport reds on IG and that is where my interest began. I liked the look of the shoe and he said that they were extremely comfortable so I began to research more about them. This eventually led me to this thread. I was broke college student at the time when I first discovered the Roshe Run and so I didn’t have the funds to buy any pairs. I worked over my summer break and made some money and one day while I was in Berkeley I stopped by Shiekhs and to my surprise found a pair of siren reds on display. They were the last pair they had and luckily they were my size. Trying them on, I loved how they felt and looked and so that is when I bought my first pair of Roshes. The comfort, affordability, and style was what really attracted me to the shoe and from there I began to search for more pairs, which proved a bit difficult since all stores pretty much had sold out of them by then. However, I was persistent and that has led to my current collection, which is still continuing to grow (If only I could find a pair of Calypsos in my size). The only shoes I really buy anymore are Roshes, and barely any of my other shoes get much wear. I have been following this thread for a while now and I try to contribute to this thread in any way that I can, as the Roshe community here on NT has helped me get a couple of my pairs myself. Team Roshe or not, I will still continue to try and help out this great community and provide any Roshe information I can.

Size: 8.5 Mens

Not pictured: My squadron greens and atomic teals (Have a midterm today so didn't have time to take an updated picture)
+1 from me!

Yeah, I was trying to find the cheapest authentic pairs using frugirls for those. But having a big order really helped with the shipping cost! So if you order using frugirls, I'd definitely recommend getting a few Broshe's involved so you all split the expensive cost of shipping!
Well if you or anybody else is putting together an order let me know. I got a headache after trying to navigate those site for more than 10 minutes 
roll.gif
. Rakuten is much easier to deal with 

Team Roshe Application 

Rob

New York City

sz 9.5

+1, good app
+1 from me as well

I was thinking of putting an app in for TR, but my collection isn't up to par with the rest of the crew. Maybe in the near future (if there is still room), I'll try.

Hope everyone is having a blessed friday, and slowly receiving their pair of the 3 OG cw's. 

Back
Top Bottom