ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

is it just mine or does the restock one fit longer compared to the og ones? i usually like to have half an inch of space from my toe to the toe box. i have about an inch and half space from the sport red i got from zappos. 
My restock black sails fit the same as my OG iguanas. Did you double-check that the sizes are the same?

in a pillowcase with whatever detergent you normally use for clothes

I just throw them in without a pillowcase. Take off the laces and take out the insoles. Wash cold. Air dry. done.

This here. I got lazy one day and didn't use a pillowcase. Same result. So I've been washing without one.

i just recently washed my Sport Reds and Iguanas together. *shrugs* :lol:

Just make sure you take out the insoles/laces.

Last edited:
This here. I got lazy one day and didn't use a pillowcase. Same result. So I've been washing without one.

i just recently washed my Sport Reds and Iguanas together. *shrugs* :lol:

Just make sure you take out the insoles/laces.
I washed my stadium greens iguanas and sails together. They turned out fine haha I wouldn't worry. These shoes are work horses

To clarify I didnt play ball in my roshes I wore one shoe when I had to wear a boot After that injury happened. And THAT is what ruined my roshes bc one was worn more than the other haha
NM just saw this post
tongue.gif

I'll say pass (for now)...

then when I see them on clearance, i'll probably pick up. :lol:

I would LOVE to do a sole swap w/ some those Squadron Greens and Iguanas. :nerd:

My restock black sails fit the same as my OG iguanas. Did you double-check that the sizes are the same?
yeah they're the same size. they're comfortable even though its long. width wise its perfect. haha. i get my iguanas tomorrow so i can compare the restock ones. maybe i just got an odd pair.

Well I finally got news about my Stadium Greens from Urban Outfitters; unfortunately it's bad news. My order was cancelled. I hope I can find Stadium Greens for retail somewhere down the line.

I
I ordered some too and mine say backordered !?!?
That's unfortunate man. Don't expect to be getting them. Mine said backordered since around Sunday. I've been calling the reps since then, and they all told me there's a chance they would be cancelling the order. Before the cancellation they said they'd ship out by March 8th 
laugh.gif
. They all told me that there was a good chance it wouldn't be cancelled and I'd just have to wait for them to be shipped out. 
mean.gif
 Oh well, I'll just chalk it up as an L. I'm happy with the pairs I have right now.   Good luck to you though man.

Back
Top Bottom