ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

That's unfortunate man. Don't expect to be getting them. Mine said backordered since around Sunday. I've been calling the reps since then, and they all told me there's a chance they would be cancelling the order. Before the cancellation they said they'd ship out by March 8th 
laugh.gif
. They all told me that there was a good chance it wouldn't be cancelled and I'd just have to wait for them to be shipped out. 
mean.gif
 Oh well, I'll just chalk it up as an L. I'm happy with the pairs I have right now.   Good luck to you though man.
On my status, it is the exact same thing as yours...So probably will cancel also !

I like that teal flywire better than these from a while back. Idk if those flywire are functional though but it will cause the price to be more than $70 I'm sure. 

Last edited:
I know someone pointed out that life expectancy for a pair of roshes was about 6 months. Has anyone experienced the same? I feel like the soles wear out quickly don't you agree?

I wear mines to work. 8.5 hours of walking back and forth. It's been about 4 - 5 and besides sole wear the midsole is still full

Something about these just looks off to me. I think having flywire, laces, and pull tabs all in the same color is a bit much. Combine that with no OG mesh and these are an easy pass for me.

Passing on these too. All those lines definitely ruin the simplicity of the shoe. Something just doesn't look right

What ever happened to those blue and light blue striped one that was every where on the interwebs last autumn/summer were they scrapped or is there still a future release on those?

the "shorebreaks" were never actually confirmed to be a colorway. it is assumed that it was just a custom using the navy mint colorway as the base

do you guys know if Nike is planning on re-releasing this original black mesh colorway anytime soon? I'm trying to find a size 11 and they seem to be sold out everywhere.

Back
Top Bottom