ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
wow! 

Custom Olympic Roshes posted by dylan raasch on instagram

these things are seriously beautiful. .
What's Mr. Raash's Instagram name? I'd like to follow him.

EDIT: It's really annoying that I can't post a quote without having it sent to a moderator due to my low post count. Is there any way to fix this?

Last edited:
those olympics! and I think Nike didnt expect Roshes to be that popular.. they probly have more in production right now for all we know. But they should throw some more on NDC
eyes.gif

Has anyone ordered from Rakuten before? Are they reliable when shipping to the USA? Thinking about getting some black/sails from them.

@ freddy, i love that your little touch there on the roshe team logo.  my app is coming soon once i get my mangos and teals in from overseas.  and where are you in miami? im up in ft lauderdale.

btw, to answer your question.  i know someone on here order mangos of rakuten, not sure who.  other people on the SC forums vouched for rakuten's legitness

@ freddy, i love that your little touch there on the roshe team logo.  my app is coming soon once i get my mangos and teals in from overseas.  and where are you in miami? im up in ft lauderdale.

btw, to answer your question.  i know someone on here order mangos of rakuten, not sure who.  other people on the SC forums vouched for rakuten's legitness
I'm in Miami. Lmk once you become a member and I'll hook you up with a custom icon if you want. I might give Rakuten a chance what the hell.

Has anyone ordered from Rakuten before? Are they reliable when shipping to the USA? Thinking about getting some black/sails from them.
They're legit. It took about a week to recieve my order. I think they also let you pay with PayPal. Don't worry of they send you a lot of emails in japanese. Just use google translate for that part. :lol:

For those interested in Mangos in a US 12/13.

I can get a one size of each, however the price is going to be very lofty, (about 2x of retail+tax/shipping) because of the rareness of those sizes.

Just throwing it out there.

As for the others who have placed orders through me, I will keep you updated. The payment has been sent to my friend and he expects them to arrive Tuesday/Wednesday to him and then he will ship to me.

Thanks.

I can get a one size of each, however the price is going to be very lofty, (about 2x of retail+tax/shipping) because of the rareness of those sizes.
As for the others who have placed orders through me, I will keep you updated. The payment has been sent to my friend and he expects them to arrive Tuesday/Wednesday to him and then he will ship to me.
Thanks.
Thanks again bro! Appreciate your help! Definitely can't wait for the kicks!

Thanks.

PM'd

Shout out to Freddy for hooking it up with the customized badge... much appreciated brotha...

#teamroshe ... yea boiiiii

Back
Top Bottom