ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Double Siren
another good lace swap! but you had me sold on the green laces.  i was even thinking of selling my sirens at one point but now they pop with the new laces.  i think the sport red with cool grey laces will a good combo.  oh and the laces for everyone interested was at nike outlet retail for $1.99 + tax, not too much of a selection but good enough.  

New to this forum because of this shoe. But if anyone is interested, Sport Chalet, at least the one in Mission Valley here in San Diego, has Platinum/Orange Chalk and Black/Palest Purple for $39.99 on sale until the 30th I believe.

nice job with the yeezy roshes niwreig, my laces were 45" so they didn't look as good but it's all i had laying around.
i neeeed those 10.5 mangos, definitely jelly.
i'm willing to "take orders" for those interested in stadium green, speed yellow and black/sail roshes since i will be going to a local store that usually has those colors in stock, full sizes only. must pm me within the next couple days. would only charge my cost plus shipping

What's your cost at?

Sorry
laugh.gif

Just had to.
So Buttery... But just know you an for this!

Last edited by a moderator:
Those are actually the laces from my Fly Wades. The reds are pretty much identical. I'm digging the Sirens with those electric green laces too.

TEAM ROSHE APP

love the comfort, look, price.

love how these were a sleeper release and now, because of the community, have come so strong.

don't like that it took me nearly 200 pgs on the old thread to finally *get it*

THANKS!

ps- had the stadiums too, but returned them
indifferent.gif
lmao horse head so random

Stoneytony, how much total would it be to pick up a pair?

Mms is it possible to get some of that high res goodness up in here??

Since everyone seems to be offering, I'm pretty sure my NR still has some Cybers left. Might go by tomorrow to see what sizes are left, but if you're interested, shoot me a PM.

size 9 any color at your nr would be greatly appreciated.  you could just post the info so we can phone order

Anyone else notice the production dates for the Mangos compared to every other colorway? 01/11/12 to 02/22/12 compared to dates that extend until March on most of the other colorways. Maybe it is a much more limited run?

Wassup Broshe's. I'm finally submitting an application for a Team Roshe spot. 
About me. I joined Niketalk back in 2001 under the username NIKEfetish. Which I still have to find out how to retrieve it since the move to the new site. Anyways I've met many peeps locally and many different areas of the world. Built friendships with some who helped me obtain kicks that wouldn't be possible here in Cali. And in return I would help them and to this day that is still happening. People on this site go out of their way to help one out.  That's what makes this site different from others not everyone is looking to double or triple their money just so you can get a pair that you want. 
Now on to the shoes. I was looking for a new pair of work shoes. Something that was comfortable as the Frees but a little less of an athletic look. Then I came across a rendering/sample of the Roshe's and said hey these look promising. The simplicity, overall shape and colorway blew me away. But still wasn't sold on them. Because I hadn't put them on my feet. So one day I went to a boutique/M&P shop to pre-order a pair of J's. Walking to the register to pay for the pre-order I noticed them. It was the black/anthracite and sport red colorway. I asked the owner about these he had no idea what they were. He just said the Nike rep sent them with their regular Nike shipment. So he just put them out. I asked for an 11 just because it is my regular size in runners. He handed me the box and I was trippen. I thought to myself are the shoes even in here. These are so light. Opened the box checked the shoes out overall and thought they were a really nice looking shoe. That's until I placed them on my feet and was like holy s#%t these are mad comfortable. But they are a bit big. So I asked for a 10.5 and that was it. I needed these in my rotation. But passed on it since I just spent my weekly allowance on the J's. 
The next day while I was at work decided to check Nike.com to see if they had these and saw all the colorways. Immediately saw the Calypso's and the Mango's. And knew from there I needed them. Of course Mango's were out of stock but the Calypso's had a full size run. Had to call the wifey to let her know I'm buying these. Knowing she might get a bit upset because I just purchased a pair yesterday. She actually gave 
me the okay since I told her the price. From that point on and with 7 other pairs in my rotation and one rare one that everyone is after (big thanks to rmmsballer10 for the hardwork in getting some of us the Mango's) coming soon, these are my 2012 kicks of the year.  Maybe even Nike's best since being in business and trust me I've had many Nike models in my life. 
Thanks for reading my application and hope I get the honor to be part of Team Roshe. 
http://s1224.photobucket.com/albums/ee362/NIKEf1end/?action=view&current=e5582271.jpg

+1 :pimp:
Good read and Nice collection.

I'd jump all over those Calypsos if I didn't have two pair coming my way, that is a reasonable price considering their rarity. They'll be gone by tomorrow.

I'll ask this again..

Does anyone know when the Dark Royal/Team Orange colorway is set to drop in the States if at all?

I'd jump all over those Calypsos if I didn't have two pair coming my way, that is a reasonable price considering their rarity. They'll be gone by tomorrow.
I'll ask this again..
Does anyone know when the Dark Royal/Team Orange colorway is set to drop in the States if at all?
Where did you cop your 2x calypsos from?

OMG everyones getting their pairs in im still waiting for my iggys. anyone know what color the iggys would look good in for a lace swap. thinking of doing something besides red.

Black. Really pops with the black swoosh, and you don't have to buy any new laces, just swap them over from any of the black pairs.

Back
Top Bottom