ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

TEAM ROSHE APP

love the comfort, look, price.

love how these were a sleeper release and now, because of the community, have come so strong.

don't like that it took me nearly 200 pgs on the old thread to finally *get it*

THANKS!

ps- had the stadiums too, but returned them :stoneface:

TEAM ROSHE APP

love the comfort, look, price.
love how these were a sleeper release and now, because of the community, have come so strong.
don't like that it took me nearly 200 pgs on the old thread to finally *get it*
THANKS!
ps- had the stadiums too, but returned them :stoneface:
+1 :pimp:

It took you long enough pezones.

Nice horse head btw. :lol:

Last edited:
Wassup Broshe's. I'm finally submitting an application for a Team Roshe spot. 

About me. I joined Niketalk back in 2001 under the username NIKEfetish. Which I still have to find out how to retrieve it since the move to the new site. Anyways I've met many peeps locally and many different areas of the world. Built friendships with some who helped me obtain kicks that wouldn't be possible here in Cali. And in return I would help them and to this day that is still happening. People on this site go out of their way to help one out.  That's what makes this site different from others not everyone is looking to double or triple their money just so you can get a pair that you want. 

Now on to the shoes. I was looking for a new pair of work shoes. Something that was comfortable as the Frees but a little less of an athletic look. Then I came across a rendering/sample of the Roshe's and said hey these look promising. The simplicity, overall shape and colorway blew me away. But still wasn't sold on them. Because I hadn't put them on my feet. So one day I went to a boutique/M&P shop to pre-order a pair of J's. Walking to the register to pay for the pre-order I noticed them. It was the black/anthracite and sport red colorway. I asked the owner about these he had no idea what they were. He just said the Nike rep sent them with their regular Nike shipment. So he just put them out. I asked for an 11 just because it is my regular size in runners. He handed me the box and I was trippen. I thought to myself are the shoes even in here. These are so light. Opened the box checked the shoes out overall and thought they were a really nice looking shoe. That's until I placed them on my feet and was like holy s#%t these are mad comfortable. But they are a bit big. So I asked for a 10.5 and that was it. I needed these in my rotation. But passed on it since I just spent my weekly allowance on the J's. 

The next day while I was at work decided to check Nike.com to see if they had these and saw all the colorways. Immediately saw the Calypso's and the Mango's. And knew from there I needed them. Of course Mango's were out of stock but the Calypso's had a full size run. Had to call the wifey to let her know I'm buying these. Knowing she might get a bit upset because I just purchased a pair yesterday. She actually gave 
me the okay since I told her the price. From that point on and with 7 other pairs in my rotation and one rare one that everyone is after (big thanks to rmmsballer10 for the hardwork in getting some of us the Mango's) coming soon, these are my 2012 kicks of the year.  Maybe even Nike's best since being in business and trust me I've had many Nike models in my life. 

Thanks for reading my application and hope I get the honor to be part of Team Roshe. 

http://s1224.photobucket.com/albums/ee362/NIKEf1end/?action=view&current=e5582271.jpg

This may have been answered all ready, but does anyone know when/if the Dark Royal Blue/ Team Orange colorway is supposed to drop in the States?

Thinking about buying a pair from overseas but if they are releasing here soon then I'll just wait it out.

Also,

I really hope the Mangos drop here for you guys looking to get them for US retail, but from what I've seen their launch date was sometime in April/Early May from Nike..not looking too well.

dam i might just have to bite the bullet on getting iguanas overseas,

Are those blue whites mens or womens?

stopped by the nike outlet picked up these 36" laces. neon green: siren, cool grey: sport reds, pink: teals

here is the what the sirens look like (thanks to stoneytony for the idea)

on feet

just confirmed from my cousin, teals are within a week away.  rmm has my mangos coming in.  roshe app in the works....

shout outs to stoneytony for the idea!

sirens are my 2nd most used roshe, but also my least favorite.  with the lace swap they have jumped up on my list.  have not laced up my sport reds but when i unds them, i will lace up the reds with cool grey laces.

Wassup Broshe's. I'm finally submitting an application for a Team Roshe spot. 
About me. I joined Niketalk back in 2001 under the username NIKEfetish. Which I still have to find out how to retrieve it since the move to the new site. Anyways I've met many peeps locally and many different areas of the world. Built friendships with some who helped me obtain kicks that wouldn't be possible here in Cali. And in return I would help them and to this day that is still happening. People on this site go out of their way to help one out.  That's what makes this site different from others not everyone is looking to double or triple their money just so you can get a pair that you want. 
Now on to the shoes. I was looking for a new pair of work shoes. Something that was comfortable as the Frees but a little less of an athletic look. Then I came across a rendering/sample of the Roshe's and said hey these look promising. The simplicity, overall shape and colorway blew me away. But still wasn't sold on them. Because I hadn't put them on my feet. So one day I went to a boutique/M&P shop to pre-order a pair of J's. Walking to the register to pay for the pre-order I noticed them. It was the black/anthracite and sport red colorway. I asked the owner about these he had no idea what they were. He just said the Nike rep sent them with their regular Nike shipment. So he just put them out. I asked for an 11 just because it is my regular size in runners. He handed me the box and I was trippen. I thought to myself are the shoes even in here. These are so light. Opened the box checked the shoes out overall and thought they were a really nice looking shoe. That's until I placed them on my feet and was like holy s#%t these are mad comfortable. But they are a bit big. So I asked for a 10.5 and that was it. I needed these in my rotation. But passed on it since I just spent my weekly allowance on the J's. 
The next day while I was at work decided to check Nike.com to see if they had these and saw all the colorways. Immediately saw the Calypso's and the Mango's. And knew from there I needed them. Of course Mango's were out of stock but the Calypso's had a full size run. Had to call the wifey to let her know I'm buying these. Knowing she might get a bit upset because I just purchased a pair yesterday. She actually gave 
me the okay since I told her the price. From that point on and with 7 other pairs in my rotation and one rare one that everyone is after (big thanks to rmmsballer10 for the hardwork in getting some of us the Mango's) coming soon, these are my 2012 kicks of the year.  Maybe even Nike's best since being in business and trust me I've had many Nike models in my life. 
Thanks for reading my application and hope I get the honor to be part of Team Roshe.

+1!

Wassup Broshe's. I'm finally submitting an application for a Team Roshe spot..

Very well said Brian..

The main reason I really enjoy this thread is because of the generosity of most of the members in here and their willingness to help others. When you help other people you build relationships and those relationships go a long way and are very beneficial down the road, whether it is helping you acquire another another pair of sneakers in the future or what not.

I've been helped by a couple of members here on NT in the past and it is nice to give back.

For example, you helping me acquire those Sirens this past week (looking forward to those, one of my favorite colorways). It was something small but I enjoyed talking to you on the phone for a little while and I truly believe that will lead to more looking out in the future on both ends.

It has been fun for me to help out those few members with the 'Gos these past couple of days and I can't wait to distribute your pairs to you guys.

Dope collection homie and you can add this pair to your list..

Last edited:
'gos lookin' ILLY!

If the Calypsos were constructed with that Medium Grey upper and not Platinum, I'd copp with the quickness! That shade of Grey always gets me.

Damn, I'm gonna need a new pair of Red/Sails, a pair of Black/Sails, Siren Reds, and Mangos then I'll submit my Roshe application! Anyone got any leads on these in a size 12 for retail (or lower :D)

:nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

'gos lookin' ILLY!
If the Calypsos were constructed with that Medium Grey upper and not Platinum, I'd copp with the quickness! That shade of Grey always gets me.

Agreed! I sold my Teals because the grey was so light, I can see the knuckles of my toes lol.

nice job with the yeezy roshes niwreig, my laces were 45" so they didn't look as good but it's all i had laying around.

i neeeed those 10.5 mangos, definitely jelly.

i'm willing to "take orders" for those interested in stadium green, speed yellow and black/sail roshes since i will be going to a local store that usually has those colors in stock, full sizes only. must pm me within the next couple days. would only charge my cost plus shipping

Definitely +1 from me! Hot collection, man, and a great story. I love a nice read.

I'm digging this thread's community. Before NT switched from Yulu, I couldn't post due to the "approval" so all I could do was lurk. I didn't have a single post when I originally PM'd rmms about the 'Gos, but he still helped me out. (Clutched it being on at like 3am when he originally announced he could get them.) Still, you guys have been awesome. Enough of my rant.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom