ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Anybody know of any sites where I can find a variety of Roshe colors to buy in a size 11.5 or 12? eBay isn't offering much. This will be my first Roshe purchase.

Thanks in advance

Passing on the Tonals. Never even considered pulling the trigger on these. I feel content with my current 3 pairs of Roshes. Might cop another pair of the Black Sails to have one DS. Then gonna cop some spring CWs.

Also lookin to cop a pair of either the Tokyo or Paris Roshes from the City Pack when those drop. I actually like this midtop look, unlike the Roshe Trail.

How do you track your orders from tmall, frugirls, etc.?
My browser doesn't translate some pages -_-

When you use frugirls you check your delivery order, and it will give you a tracking #. Depending on what shipping service you use, you'll use a different website to track.

Hit me up from bay area they just got it lastnight

Not liking the tonal at first but after i saw them in person i kinda like them and only cop the stone/volt

Bulk buy is going to be hard if you're using different sellers on tmall, different pricing and then you have to worry about fakes and variants. From experience(to those in charge of bulk orders) use one or 2 sellers, so you know what you're getting at what unit cost/shipping etc. cause it only needs 1 pair from one seller to hold shipping for everything else. Not everything you see is legit so be careful

Bulk buy is going to be hard if you're using different sellers on tmall, different pricing and then you have to worry about fakes and variants. From experience(to those in charge of bulk orders) use one or 2 sellers, so you know what you're getting at what unit cost/shipping etc. cause it only needs 1 pair from one seller to hold shipping for everything else. Not everything you see is legit so be careful
Thanks for the advice !

Has anyone gotten fakes from Tmall/frugirl? 

I've ordered from them twice and received real pairs both times.

I'm probably going to be buying a pair of mangos from Tmall through frugirls this week. The price of the shoes on Tmall is 60 dollars, but about how much will I end up paying once I have them shipped to the east coast through frugirls?

Back
Top Bottom