ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Hit me up from bay area they just got it lastnight

is this Bayfair? Georgio's?

90%+ of tmall sellers are legit, I explained this a few pages back. Taobao and tmall are run by the same company but tmall is more of an exclusive site to verified sellers with high reputations. It cost more for a seller to post on tmall too so it filters out the sellers who have fakes since they can't keep up. Obviously if you see a colorway that's never been released before sold by the same seller than they're probably fakes. Sizes 10.5+ are also very difficult to find since asians have small feet so we don't need sizes that big in the first place which is why most stores have up to only size 10. I'm about to place an order for a pair of siren reds and mangos for me and my friend. They'll combine the shipping too even if they're from different sellers but just make sure to tell them ahead of time. For me on the west coast shipping+service fees for my one pair of mangos I ordered last year cost around $35-45. I should have ordered multiple pairs in the first place to save $$ 
sick.gif

Passing on the Tonals. Never even considered pulling the trigger on these. I feel content with my current 3 pairs of Roshes. Might cop another pair of the Black Sails to have one DS. Then gonna cop some spring CWs.

That's what I said after my first 3 pairs when these first came out. Almost a year later, I'm at about 25+ pairs haha

90%+ of tmall sellers are legit, I explained this a few pages back. Taobao and tmall are run by the same company but tmall is more of an exclusive site to verified sellers with high reputations. It cost more for a seller to post on tmall too so it filters out the sellers who have fakes since they can't keep up. Obviously if you see a colorway that's never been released before sold by the same seller than they're probably fakes. Sizes 10.5+ are also very difficult to find since asians have small feet so we don't need sizes that big in the first place which is why most stores have up to only size 10. I'm about to place an order for a pair of siren reds and mangos for me and my friend. They'll combine the shipping too even if they're from different sellers but just make sure to tell them ahead of time. For me on the west coast shipping+service fees for my one pair of mangos I ordered last year cost around $35-45. I should have ordered multiple pairs in the first place to save $$ :x

check ya pm b

if someone is grouping everyone in the OC/LA please PM me, not quite sure who i should PM. i have two purchases I wanna make from taobao/tmall 

LOL, it'll come to about 100-120 per shoe if you order thru frugirls after taxes and service fees. Good luck, the hardest part is people willing to put up money in, generally everyone wants to wait until the person ordering has the shoes before they make purchases. No one wants to take the risk.

LOL, it'll come to about 100-120 per shoe if you order thru frugirls after taxes and service fees. Good luck, the hardest part is people willing to put up money in, generally everyone wants to wait until the person ordering has the shoes before they make purchases. No one wants to take the risk.

hmm, from the tmall webiste my 3 pair order came out to 210 with shipping and the fees. I'm holding out so an agent can verify the shoes are legit though.

Are you s
hmm, from the tmall webiste my 3 pair order came out to 210 with shipping and the fees. I'm holding out so an agent can verify the shoes are legit though.
are you sure? You have to pay first to order the shoes, then pay another time after they recieve the shoes to ship to you. I'm assuming 210 is the price of 3 pairs tax ad service fees only. But if it everything good ****ttt

Are you s
are you sure? You have to pay first to order the shoes, then pay another time after they recieve the shoes to ship to you. I'm assuming 210 is the price of 3 pairs tax ad service fees only. But if it everything good ****ttt
using an agent? i went straight through

Are you s
That's what I was saying that ordering more pairs saves you money since you only have to pay one service fee and slightly more for the combined shipping (more weight) instead of 3 seperate packages. 

Just placed my order for 3 roshes; sirens, knicks, and mangos for 208 bucks shipped and a card fee for using an international card or something like that. Not too bad considering roshes retail for 70 bucks right?

I'll post pics once I get them in 2 weeks or so to verify authenticity. lel.

Anyone else think the tonal's would have been doper had the color pop been on the outside instead of the inside?

I agree. Can't wait to see my mints in person.

relax man,The brother is just trying to help out.This thread goes by really fast  and some people on here can't keep up(due to work/doing other things besides surfing the web).let the man do his thing.

Just placed my order for 3 roshes; sirens, knicks, and mangos for 208 bucks shipped and a card fee for using an international card or something like that. Not too bad considering roshes retail for 70 bucks right?

What shipping method did you use? I used EMS and I got my package in 3 days so I'm just wondering what you used?

500 pages. One of the best threads on NT, IMHO. Keep up the good work TEAM ROSHE!

waiting on those grey canvases......

How did you get an agent?  Is there another way to use tmall/frugirls?  Let me know I'm about to place the combined order in a day or 2.

Georgio's got some knicks trail, black and atomic teal woven, and total crimson , stone volt , get some while its still there. you can negotiate and ask him for tax free and hell do that for you. Bayfair Mall San Leandro.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom