ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I was just about to ask about id4shoes, too, :lol:.

Got 2 pairs of Cybers and 2 pairs of the Broncos or w/e you guys call them now.

I was just about to ask about id4shoes, too,
laugh.gif

Got 2 pairs of Cybers and 2 pairs of the Broncos or w/e you guys call them now.
Broncos? LOL

roll.gif
 That's a first, you mean the Knicks right

just ordered my first pairs. the black /crimson, and the volt/stone colorways on finishline. Just ordered both because you might as well take all the advantage you can with a promo code. Saved $14

So after trying to read up on the past 75-80 pages, how do you exactly try to order from tmall?

Planning on grabbing some mangos tonight but for $150 which isn't too bad resell wise. But if I could get it cheaper or possibly grab another pair that's fairly hard to get, I can wait. If someone can pm me, much appreciated.

Btw, can't believe I missed out on that bay area groupbuy a few weeks ago. Too busy trying to get the Jordan royal 1. Smh

I'm trying to figure out the same thing.

I would love to order a few pairs for me and my lady but I'm so lost..

re-laced my lady's court purple and imperial purples. Just had the pink laces lying around and threw it on hers because she hated the women's laces. and my dog's paws had to make a cameo

Sorry for the newbie questio,m, but I'm trying to convert the price on Taobao to USD. The Roshe's i'm looking at are Y319 and that converts to $3.32 USD-- that can't be right! What is the currency on Taobao? Japanese Yen?

Yuan. Translate to about 58 and change I believe. About a 6 to 1 ratio.

Sorry for the newbie questio,m, but I'm trying to convert the price on Taobao to USD. The Roshe's i'm looking at are Y319 and that converts to $3.32 USD-- that can't be right! What is the currency on Taobao? Japanese Yen?
I believe it's Yuan.

EDIT - never mind.  Beaten to it by better information.

Last edited:
Trying to figure out if it's legit or not, Do you just go by pics? Also, is "month sales" a good indication of weather or not they are legit?

Back
Top Bottom