ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I wouldn't say either.

Last month that colorway was readily available, but a lot of the third party sellers are out.  Everybody hates this answer -- but it's really up to you.

It's also a harder pair of shoes to match because that shade of green isn't particularly easy to find in terms of fashion, unless you're a Jets fan.
Thanks for your answer.  but fyi not everything has to match these days, just sayin. 

Pissed they don't have 10.5 for the teal GPX... does anyone know if the spring releases are NDC only?
It should be available at the local shoe boutiques and a couple websites as well. And also a possibility, if not definitely, big retail shoe stores as well. Its a general release, so it shouldn't be a problem at all to buy a pair with ease.

can't wait for the spring colors. the premium black ones were all crinkle. woven black was a lil too dark for me. got my girl those wild silver and pink ones and she loves them...but now wants more, which could be a problem

received my ice blues from kjmbm, everything seems legit but only thing is the mesh is more rough than my other ones....any thoughts?

Dang.  My first application for Team Roshe netted me three +1's.  Two applications later I can't even get one anymore.  You guys are hard to impress! :tongue:

Anyway, I copped a pair of Cybers on eBay in a size 10 for about $100 shipped from id4shoes.  He still has a few sizes left in 8-10 (one more 10) if anybody is interested.  He has some Premium NRGs too, but there's better deals elsewhere.

Anyone have feedback on the seller id4shoes on eBay? Thanks

The mesh on the asia exclusive white swoosh pack is not the same as the ogs. Its similar to the mesh on the florals. Its a tighter more constricting weave

The mesh on the asia exclusive white swoosh pack is not the same as the ogs. Its similar to the mesh on the florals. Its a tighter more constricting weave

Thank you sir for that post, ill post photos later today of the roshes, 13th pair and counting

I've been trying to pre-order the City Pack but as always, no one has size 13s available for pre-order. Highest size I see is 11. Geez.

the roshe side of the closet. doesn't include 9 other boxes of doubles tho. have to hide em from the lady lol

received my ice blues from kjmbm, everything seems legit but only thing is the mesh is more rough than my other ones....any thoughts?
The ice blues are hot! 
pimp.gif
 out of my seven pairs that's the ones that gets most attention and comments

Prefer the og mesh, but have no problem with the women's mesh it still feels like walking on clouds.

So after trying to read up on the past 75-80 pages, how do you exactly try to order from tmall?

Planning on grabbing some mangos tonight but for $150 which isn't too bad resell wise. But if I could get it cheaper or possibly grab another pair that's fairly hard to get, I can wait. If someone can pm me, much appreciated.

Btw, can't believe I missed out on that bay area groupbuy a few weeks ago. Too busy trying to get the Jordan royal 1. Smh

If anyone is looking to get some roshes for their girl just checked on amazon and they have the purple og mesh cw in most sizes.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom