ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

the thirst is out of this world lmao maybe it's just me but i'm not seeing anything so great about the spring cw's except maybe the v2 'mangoes"

Just stopped by a few footactions here in north jersey. Nothing yet. Idiot workers in all of them had no idea how to stock locate

They still have sizes left there in the squads and the greens if your up in the bay area hit them up or call them if you can get threw

the thirst is out of this world lmao maybe it's just me but i'm not seeing anything so great about the spring cw's except maybe the v2 'mangoes"

Agree. I thought I was going to cop all the spring releases but those tarp greens look too much like the iguanas and those blacks with the blue insole is almost identical to the sails. Will def cop the total crimsons and squadron blues tho

Any more info on those black pair in premier boutiques IG pic? Looks like black sails with a lighter swoosh and blue insole.

Just picked up the squad blues from priemer boutique in San Mateo
Great pickup
smokin.gif
. Post some pics!
Just stopped by a few footactions here in north jersey. Nothing yet. Idiot workers in all of them had no idea how to stock locate
I'm in central Jersey and have the same problem with stock locating. Most stores I call or visit either don't know what I'm talking about or don't know how to locate. A lot of the employees tell me that "there's not really a market for these shoes in this area"...smh
mean.gif

Great pickup :smokin . Post some pics!

I'm in central Jersey and have the same problem with stock locating. Most stores I call or visit either don't know what I'm talking about or don't know how to locate. A lot of the employees tell me that "there's not really a market for these shoes in this area"...smh :smh:
[/quote

Im in Mass and haven't seen a pair in store or on feet

Great pickup
smokin.gif
. Post some pics!

I'm in central Jersey and have the same problem with stock locating. Most stores I call or visit either don't know what I'm talking about or don't know how to locate. A lot of the employees tell me that "there's not really a market for these shoes in this area"...smh
mean.gif

[/quote

Im in Mass and haven't seen a pair in store or on feet
I buy all of my pairs online. Haven't seen too many on feet either, but there are a few NJ broshes here so maybe I'll run into them at some point.

Any more info on those black pair in premier boutiques IG pic? Looks like black sails with a lighter swoosh and blue insole.
actually these have been planned for the spring release all along, they just haven't got that much attention because they look so similar to the black sails.

I think it's hard to see the big difference too, but the midsole is definitely darker, the insole is apparently hyper blue and the swoosh looks lighter and almost brown, at least in this picture: http://www.burner.de/nike-rosherun-schuhe-nike-roshe.NI+SN+511881+004.html

You had the sku and they told you they didn't know how to stock locate it Lmaoo?

I would've asked to talk to the manager

I picked up the crimsons from FA in southland mall. They're alright, but im kinda lookin for someting else tho. I just got these for trade since I cant seem to find the sport reds anywhere. :nerd: I'm a 9.5 btw.

Back
Top Bottom