ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Glad to know that some people are already copping their spring cw's. I can't wait to walk into the store and buy them for just retail. All 4 is a must cop for me.

idk dawg, i hope youre being sarcastic or have a secret spot that will hold you down, but people really going in on these colorways. I walked into FA today and one of the employees told his coworker to hold him a 9. That let me know people are going in bruh. Best of luck though.

I picked up the crimsons from FA in southland mall. They're alright, but im kinda lookin for someting else tho. I just got these for trade since I cant seem to find the sport reds anywhere.
nerd.gif
I'm a 9.5 btw.
why dont you asked shiekh southland if they can order it for you.

why dont you asked shiekh southland if they can order it for you.
i used to work with the guy @ at the counter, but I wasn't actually thinking of that cus he gave the hint of not wanting to do it, so I was like eff it. We weren't cool like that to begin with when I worked there, I was cool with the manager that got transferred to SF. But I'm also open for other options for the roshes im missing, not just the sport reds so I went with the option of a possibly trade in the future. lel.

Last edited:
I picked up the crimsons from FA in southland mall. They're alright, but im kinda lookin for someting else tho. I just got these for trade since I cant seem to find the sport reds anywhere. :nerd: I'm a 9.5 btw.
Would u be able to grab me a pair or sell me urs by any chance? I'm a 9.5 as well located in Castro valley, couldn't make it out there today! But I stopped by stoneridge shiekh and this is what they had.

UPDATE: Premier Boutique now only has size 7,7.5,13,14 left in the squadron blues whole pretty much everything in the other 2 colorways. Free shipping on orders over $100

Definitely going by Premier tonight and picking up some Spring CWs! :smokin

Edit: Scratch that. Already sold all their Squadron Blues so I'm not even bothering. I'll wait on somewhere that has those as well.

Last edited:
Finally got my two pairs of OGs at retail price. Good looks on bows and arrows to the guys who pointed them out; very fast and smooth transaction. On the other hand...FA didn't double box smh.

Last edited:
Definitely going by Premier tonight and picking up some Spring CWs! :smokin

Edit: Scratch that. Already sold all their Squadron Blues so I'm not even bothering. I'll wait on somewhere that has those as well.

Bows and Arrows just got em in. Instore or phone orders

Bows and Arrows just got em in. Instore or phone orders

I'd like to just go pick them up, but by the time I get up there they'll probably be sold out too. I wanted the olive/cyber CW along with the squadrons, so I guess I'm just waiting. It's annoying when local boutiques sell out in minutes because of NT. Can't even walk into a store to get some $70 shoes. :smh:

I'd like to just go pick them up, but by the time I get up there they'll probably be sold out too. I wanted the olive/cyber CW along with the squadrons, so I guess I'm just waiting. It's annoying when local boutiques sell out in minutes because of NT. Can't even walk into a store to get some $70 shoes. :smh:

I hear you. My girl works in Berkeley too but she's on her way home already. I'm sure they'll be around everywhere eventually

Back
Top Bottom