ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

damn this thread jumped 10+ pages in a few hours... did i miss anything? looks to me that the spring cws dropped?!! anyone in the socal area seen them around?

damn this thread jumped 10+ pages in a few hours... did i miss anything? looks to me that the spring cws dropped?!! anyone in the socal area seen them around?
Premier Boutique and Bows & Arrows have the spring cw's, with the exception of the mango v2s/pinks. Premier is sold out of most sizes of the squadrons and I'm sure Bows & Arrows is almost sold out as well. The lines are still busy.

Last edited:
Would u be able to grab me a pair or sell me urs by any chance? I'm a 9.5 as well located in Castro valley, couldn't make it out there today! But I stopped by stoneridge shiekh and this is what they had.
check yer pm m8

Shiekhs @ Fashion Show Mall in Vegas has all 3 FB's. Picked up the Sprites even though I don't really like the FB's. Love that color way.

Stopped by urban outfitters 45th and 5th ave midtown this morning. They had a couple of the wovens, sport red, and iguanas in stock. I was kind of in a hurry and didn't ask for sizes but I saw a few size 10 and up boxes under the table.

If anyone is las vegas just was at foot action at the boulevard mall on maryland prkwy they have a full size run still of the crimson color way.

Man this spring release has me going insane on what I should do with my roshes 
laugh.gif
. I think I'm going to sell a couple off but only after I get my hands on some of the spring releases. I'll wait for them to come on to NDC to zappos. No way I'm paying tax+shipping 

Man this spring release has me going insane on what I should do with my roshes :lol: . I think I'm going to sell a couple off but only after I get my hands on some of the spring releases. I'll wait for them to come on to NDC to zappos. No way I'm paying tax+shipping 
One reason why I love zappos. No tax and next day shipping.

I go all the way up. Maybe after he got it he took a pic right away before lacing it?
Yeah i was thinking the person he bought them from maybe laced em up like that? Or he did idk. Im not really into the Ronald McDonald lace jobs. Btw i go up 3 holes on og mesh roshes and 4 on the tonals

Last edited:
This thread is proof the thirst is real. Can't even hit up my local spots cause east coasters are too impatient to wait on their area to get them. I don't mean to sound salty cause obviously I want to get these new CWs too, but it bothers me I can't give my business to a local community shop cause of NT and will probably have to buy online myself.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom