ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Had a good pick up today
laugh.gif

For detailed pics follow @TeamRoshe on IG and myself @fragile408
Damn, nice score! Do I spy SS13 Gyakusou's? I love the Gyakusou collection but it always destroys my wallet.

Last edited:
DAMN now thats a good day. 
laugh.gif

Any chance of a comparison between the black/grays and OG black/sails if you have them?
Same, I'm still so iffy on the black/greys right now cuz they look pretty much the same as sails. Had em pulled out for me over the phone on premier but I just couldn't pull the trigger yet haha.

****!!! i had already planned on buying 4 roshes coming out. i guess now we can say 7. damn you roshes!!! lol

Last edited:
so we can say the spring cws are gonna be dropping around in stores soon. since spring is next week, I give one or two weeks till our wallets start getting it.

and with all this total crimson talk im getting them confused with the so called "mango v2". what are we dubbing those since the orange roshes that came out are called total crimson now? 

I gotta give a big s/o to the dopest of dopest broshes @BlueLeopard and @yeahkritaj for helping me out and driving out of their way to get me my pair(s) of Roshes! They were patient with my many questions and everything went so smooth and REALLY quick! For people like me who live hundreds of miles from the nearest decent shoe store, the BROSHES came through!

I really dig the Hyper Blue insole of the new Blacks. Not enough to cop though, WAAAAYY too similar to the OG Black/Sails. Maybe when my pair has been worn to the ground 
tongue.gif

I gotta give a big s/o to the dopest of dopest broshes @BlueLeopard and @yeahkritaj for helping me out and driving out of their way to get me my pair(s) of Roshes! They were patient with my many questions and everything went so smooth and REALLY quick! For people like me who live hundreds of miles from the nearest decent shoe store, the BROSHES came through!

hundreds of miles from a shoe store? where is this hell?? lol jk but it would be for me.

Last edited:
FB's are COMFY.

I feel like they fit a tad bit more snug than the OG mesh, though.

Back
Top Bottom