ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Just caught up on some of the pages. In regards to Premier Boutique, they should have a 24 hr wait period on phone orders to allow locals to have first dibs. Some boutiques from other states i see them do this. I'm gonna leave them this suggestion and see where it goes.

Forgot about the tarp green/cybers, need those too lol. Need to see the FB( i hope a Roshe novice doesn't start calling them the Facebooks haha) in person. The one with the gold swoosh doesn't look so bad. What color is the upper, orange? Should've done it in red. Niners!

Last edited:
Just ordered some Squadron Blues off ebay for Retail + S&H...Seller is RLEELINK auction item number is 140933600614. I know you can't post live links in here so please let me know if I violated any rules, props please 
laugh.gif
...I'm trying here fellas. 

I am trying to be a team member as I have been into Roshe's since June of last year. I will submit my application this weekend.

Last edited:
Not sure if I'm still able to apply for TR (read a view pages back that people can still apply this month even after the first day, correct me if I'm wrong so I can remove my application)

But here it is!

Live in San Gabriel Valley (626), wearing size 10.5-11. Tried on my first pair of Roshes back late summer 2012 and bought my first pair in December, I mainly tried them to see what the fuss was about because one of my friends consistently mentioned how comfortable the shoes were (we'd always go to the gym together). Once I tried on the Red Sails, I immediately knew I had to own ONE pair, but not just yet (short on cash). Once I was working I ordered my first pair which were the Khakis on NDC, but once I got one, it slowly increased to three pairs.....then seven....and now I'm currently at 13 with a few more on the way. These shoes are beyond comfortable and to top it off, they're extremely stylish. I wear the black woven pair for nice dinners and everything else as daily wear. I'll try my best to put more helpful input with any stores with restocks and releases for upcoming CWs. And here's a photo of my collection, currently;
S/O to the +6 i've received so far, i really do appreciate the time you guys take to check out my application. =] hopefully i can be a part of TR and contribute as much as i can

That will all change once Kanye steps out in a pair of Roshes.
Jimmies were rustled by the mere mention of Kanye and Roshes. :lol:

inb4 someone says delete that post so a google search of Kayne doesn't bring up this shoe and thread.

Strong username to post ratio.

Real spit, I get what your saying but this is 2013. You know what times were in and you have to adopt to it. Plain and simple. Do I like it, no!

Zappos charge Cali peeps tax? If not, I would wait anyway if in your position.

okay, back to

Last edited:
I'm sure the West Coast's good weather had a thing to do with us getting them first :tongue:

Zappos' price mark down means they'll be stocking the new colorways soon? :nerd:

These are said to be the women's winter 2013 roshe samples, but I think they are fakes,
any1 know any info about these? I saw this on IG too.....
The guy who put it up is @royaspers on Instagram he seems to be from Europe

Team red/maroon/burgandy pair will be had (if they aren't fakes and release in the US)

Special thanks to @akosaka for hooking up these cybers! He's 100% legit so if you want a pair of cybers or mangos, hit him up!

if the black/grey swoosh had a matching grey sole it would be worth copping. With that said, i'll stick to the sails.

I was thinking the same thing. Would of been nice if that sole was grey. Would of set it apart a little more. But really when on feet, it's just the slight lighter swoosh

gonna cop the sprite and the orange futbol after work. pretty anxious to see if ill like these in person compared to the OGs

$10 off of $60

For those who want to get some Roshes from FNL can be used in store or online (in store has a bar code so open letter ink on your phone)

Im not sure if you can use on Roshe FB but if some one tries let us know the results

http://m.finishline.com/spring-promo

One of my WC rewards card expires the same day. I hope FNL gets the shipment of the Spring colorways before it expires.

Can I get a good side profile picture of the gold swoosh FB? Gonna photoshop a black sole on it. The white throws off the look imo. On the "Sprites" too.

BOSS TYCOON's pic along with another NT'ers pics has been stolen by MN

tag your pics fellas

http://www.modern-notoriety.com/2013/03/15/nike-roshe-run-ss-2013/

After seeing this I decided to post a new avi with my watermark. Tag your pictures Broshes!

Help me get into TeamROSHE!! Once I return back to my apt (from spring break) and receive all Roshes that I have ordered/purchased I will take a photo (with  my watermark) and post. Then, when possible (so, are applications only being accepted on the first of every month ONLY?) I will apply to be on TeamROSHE roster!

It sells here. I talk with a lot of managers at my retail stores and they have all the shipments from the midwest and other states from stuff they can't sell.
I'm Northern VA, too. On the hunt for any of the new drops this weekend.

Help me get into TeamROSHE!! Once I return back to my apt (from spring break) and receive all Roshes that I have ordered/purchased I will take a photo (with  my watermark) and post. Then, when possible (so, are applications only being accepted on the first of every month ONLY?) I will apply to be on TeamROSHE roster!
I believe you have to have 100 posts and 20 rep to be eligible

Back
Top Bottom