ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Man these total crimsons really did come outta nowhere...tried em on; they look dope on feet.  The pic makes em look like the Sport Reds, but they're actually really bright orange as you can see from some other peeps' pics.

I also tried on the FB's....man they just arent as comfortable as the OG mesh.  Glow in the dark sole is kinda cool though.

I'm not the best at taking on feet shots. But here's the Total Crimson with dark wash Levi's 514 denim.
cant wait to try mine on :smokin thanks again bro. +rep

Patiently waiting for the Spring colorways to drop on some sites so i can hopefully cop with some savings or free shipping. 

I must have those total crimsons though 
nthat.gif

look on the first page of this thread lol. tells you exactly how to submit an application for team roshe... says faqs(pg1) in the title of this thread for a reason

Last edited:
look on the first page of this thread lol. tells you exactly how... says faqs on the title page for a reason
Yeah i did, thanks. But i am asking because some other dude earlier said something about being able to apply even after the first of each month.

--damn you didnt have to make your text in 100 font. 

Last edited:
Patiently waiting for the Spring colorways to drop on some sites so i can hopefully cop with some savings or free shipping. 

I must have those total crimsons though 
nthat.gif
same here! copping the squadron blues is a must.

check your local FA for those crimsons or just stock locate. 

Yeah i did, thanks. But i am asking because some other dude earlier said something about being able to apply even after the first of each month.
Thorough Reading is key the first page covers that question. its only the first day of the month :D

Last edited:
Last edited:
grail status has a size 8 in the cybers still
GrailStatus have a wide range of YELLOW SPORT! Apparently people are sleeping!! They are one of my go-to's to wear. 

Again matching ain't everything if you're worried about what to wear with that bright *** yellow. Just know you gonna break necks!

GrailStatus have a wide range of YELLOW SPORT! Apparently people are sleeping!! They are one of my go-to's to wear. 

Again matching ain't everything if you're worried about what to wear with that bright *** yellow. Just know you gonna break necks!
yo I looked at that gif for like 2 minutes straight haha 

Back
Top Bottom