ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

GrailStatus have a wide range of YELLOW SPORT! Apparently people are sleeping!! They are one of my go-to's to wear. 

Again matching ain't everything if you're worried about what to wear with that bright *** yellow. Just know you gonna break necks!
yea if they had a 11.5 - 12.5 i woulda been copped in a second

Sport yellows will now be cleaned out within the hour lol.
i hope not. but if people on this thread wanted them they would've cop'd already don't you think?

If the resellers end up getting their hands on them maybe they will have the same luck that dude from los angeles craigslist had with his sizes 8.5-10 (or 13) Sport Reds trying to desperately sell for $100 now.

Thanks ColdCity! I didn't think they would be shady and actually crop my tag out of the pic.
mean.gif

I don't want to start putting my tags on top of the shoe but I might just have to
laugh.gif
yeah forgot to thank you bro ColdCity ! i didnt know too that they just gonna take the picture and not give us credit bosstycoon408.

i hope not. but if people on this thread wanted them they would've cop'd already don't you think?
 If the resellers end up getting their hands on them maybe they will have the same luck that dude from los angeles craigslist had with his sizes 8.5-10 (or 13) Sport Reds trying to desperately sell for $100 now.

True, but at the same time, a lot in the thread especially new comers don't know where to look. So now they are directed to a place that has em. No biggie, good for whoever wants em!

another guys just took my photo and not giving me or the NT a credit.
mean.gif

Guys Brose i think we need to tag our picture from now on.

just scooped up a pair of squadron blue's for $80 :smokin can't wait to get them. hopefully, I'll be able to find the grey/crimson pair too when it's available

To all the Northern Virginia heads I had no luck at Potomac Mills again for any of the new releases. I called landmark mall too and nothing so far. I expect them to drop next Tuesday or Thursday for us. If anyone else has info don't post on here, PM me so we all can help each other out without giving out too much info to the lurkers.

GrailStatus have a wide range of YELLOW SPORT! Apparently people are sleeping!! They are one of my go-to's to wear. 

Again matching ain't everything if you're worried about what to wear with that bright *** yellow. Just know you gonna break necks!
Seems like the Speed Yellows are definitely one of the more slept on colors. Definitely more of a summer color but I wore mine a ton last summer.

Yeah i did, thanks. But i am asking because some other dude earlier said something about being able to apply even after the first of each month.

--damn you didnt have to make your text in 100 font. 
yah only this month from what I read before i posted my application. cause they changed up the requirements and stuff, i asked a few TR members and they said it was okay for this month (March)

To all the Northern Virginia heads I had no luck at Potomac Mills again for any of the new releases. I called landmark mall too and nothing so far. I expect them to drop next Tuesday or Thursday for us. If anyone else has info don't post on here, PM me so we all can help each other out without giving out too much info to the lurkers.
You darn well landmark wasn't gonna have anything lol, that mall is zombie land.

A few months ago I saw a Tan Roshe Run on here(wasn't the NRG) anybody have a pic or info?

look on the first page of this thread lol. tells you exactly how to submit an application for team roshe... says faqs(pg1) in the title of this thread for a reason
"Apps will remain open until filled."

The 5 spots have not been filled so yes, apps are still being accepted at this time.
EXACTLY. Thank you amBEAST.... and thanks for NOT putting me on blast with this blue 100 size font. 

Back
Top Bottom