ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Kinda surprising Traps aren't moving as fast as Squadrons since Iggys were pretty popular. The calypso effect i guess.

For the guys that missed out online they'll be readily available in store. Doont sweat it and don't pay resell prices.

For the guys that missed out online they'll be readily available in store. Doont sweat it and don't pay resell prices.
I was trying to get the Pink ones for my fiancé since I've already bought the squadrons. The women's colors always sit. Especially the very girly ones.

Who thinks we should set up a roshe groupme
welcome to a year ago dude
laugh.gif

I managed to get a size 9 in my cart, then suddenly it got sold out while it was processing :smh:.

I'm amazed at the hype that roshe runs have gotten in the past couple months. These are just $70 MSRP casual shoes people. No need to hype them up. No need to put them up on a pedestal and consider them "heat". SMH at people trying to take advantage and reselling these great shoes. These are not even limited, these are GR shoes.

Now, don't get me wrong, I love me some roshe runs. I got my OG 3 cw's and my grey/red trails, but people need to stop gettin so hyped over these. I hope everyone gets to buy the pairs they want so that everyone will have them on their feet so it kills this "hype". These new spring cw's and FB's and wovens and NRG's are not exclusive, not limited, and shouldn't be over hyped in any kind of way.

I'm amazed at the hype that roshe runs have gotten in the past couple months. These are just $70 MSRP casual shoes people. No need to hype them up. No need to put them up on a pedestal and consider them "heat". SMH at people trying to take advantage and reselling these great shoes. These are not even limited, these are GR shoes.

Now, don't get me wrong, I love me some roshe runs. I got my OG 3 cw's and my grey/red trails, but people need to stop gettin so hyped over these. I hope everyone gets to buy the pairs they want so that everyone will have them on their feet so it kills this "hype". These new spring cw's and FB's and wovens and NRG's are not exclusive, not limited, and shouldn't be over hyped in any kind of way.

all of this. it just sucks how i can't even buy $70 sneakers online anymore without it being a hassle.

to all my broshes... i recieved sooooo many PM's about the mints. im going back to my spot today and checking. please no more PM's i will post when they got when i get there today thanks.

Back
Top Bottom