ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

So whats so good about the Black/Gamma Greys?  Are the midsoles Grey or white?  Looks like Sails to me.  Will have to check them out in person.

So whats so good about the Black/Gamma Greys?  Are the midsoles Grey or white?  Looks like Sails to me.  Will have to check them out in person.
They look white to me too but someone that has them says they are grey.

I was gonna buy the tarps too but got several shoes with volt on it. Iggy hasn't gotten a lot of wear so makes no sense to get the tarps at the moment.

I was able to look out for 3 Broshes on the Squadrons from my local shop. I can't believe Roshe Runs are selling out now!

The Squadrons were easily going to be the hottest seller of the 3 because there hasn't been an OG men's blue Roshe yet.  A few people may grab because of the not-quite-Calypso sole, but in the long run that doesn't matter.  With Blacks and Iggys being recently restocked, a lot of people aren't going to buy a mostly similar shoe, but the Blue is a new look.  Glad I got my order in, but still waiting on shipping info, so I don't want to jinx it.

how come my nyc update post hasn't been up yet? i did alot of leg work thru the snow for 4hrs to bring this to everyone, specifically the NYers.

Wow just called my footaction again, a different person picked up and said were not getting roshes I dont know who to believe.

i called FNL and some girl answered and she doesn't have any clue.So i asked for her number instead and girl hung up on me.damn talk about great customer service ;/

Back
Top Bottom