ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Man i hear you B. Fresco. That DC - Bmore roshe struggle. I live in northern MD and i have never seen a roshe in a shoe store. So when everyone on here says "relax they will be in stores" that to me means...hope they show up on more websites lol.

Man i hear you B. Fresco. That DC - Bmore roshe struggle. I live in northern MD and i have never seen a roshe in a shoe store. So when everyone on here says "relax they will be in stores" that to me means...hope they show up on more websites lol.

Have you tried Towson mall? And there's an urban outfitters across the street but they only have og black.

Oh and HTTR

Check out @Swagsombath's latest in Rosherun customs made by Nessa Tabrizy (@The_nessa_tabrizy)!

If you're in SoCal head over to Salvation and have Nessa do your kicks in person! If you aren't in SoCal they also take phone orders for customs! Give them a call!

@Swagsombath - http://www.instagram.com/swagsombath

@The_nesa_tabrizy - http://instagram.com/The_nessa_tabrizy

Salvation - https://www.facebook.com/SALVATION.nhc or http://www.yelp.com/biz/salvation-irvine

The Mangos w/ Navy Supreme Floral Side Panels!

Salmon Toes??????????
This is you starting out on the wrong foot  

Thanks for posting preorders though, i'm sure they'll help someone in Europe
You do realize that that's just the dude Noob Shaiyte that got banned yesterday just retrolling again right? He loves them hanon shop links, like he's doing anyone a favor... smh...

Truth. Well I'm sure you KNOW where to get OG's and tarps/Squads/BlackGreys in the area JKing, and if you DON'T, lmk, I got you... and if by any miracle FB's drop in the area, I'll let you know as well... #DMVNTFAM

Salmon Toes??????????
This is you starting out on the wrong foot  

Thanks for posting preorders though, i'm sure they'll help someone in Europe
You do realize that that's just the dude Noob Shaiyte that got banned yesterday just retrolling again right? He loves them hanon shop links, like he's doing anyone a favor... smh...

Thank you for making our community better.

LOl, I should've realized.  It's hard to tell nowadays though, so many new guys joining and trolling by accident or sheer ignorance recently.

Last edited:
Holy ****...the newbies posting on this page. :x

Making up awful names, calling them yeeshes, posting crap links. NT keeps getting worse without the 30 day wait.

City pack is coming to retailers on the 23rd. Any online shops getting them? Stuck in Indiana where no stores will get the city pack. Hit me up on PM if you know something.

I was at school in Towson and they had a good amount at Nordstrom rack. Now they're all gone. Try checking some DTLRs at Security, Towson, or Marley Station

City pack is coming to retailers on the 23rd. Any online shops getting them? Stuck in Indiana where no stores will get the city pack. Hit me up on PM if you know something.
If NDC is carrying them expect them to tweet about it today. But there isn't anything on the launch calendar

Truth. Well I'm sure you KNOW where to get OG's and tarps/Squads/BlackGreys in the area JKing, and if you DON'T, lmk, I got you... and if by any miracle FB's drop in the area, I'll let you know as well... #DMVNTFAM
Hit me up too. All I have right now is FNL but thats it. No Mint/Black Fbs

I thought he lost like a ton of weight last year. Wish I hadn't sold my pair of cybers.

Oh, and stop feeding the trolls here. There's a little button labeled "block member" so you can ignore all of their stupid requests and troll attempts.

Back
Top Bottom