ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Had to double up on the Mint FB's for the future. Wore my first pair of fb's 3days ago.

Bless @yeahkritaj for holding it down on 3/15. These Roshe "2's" are incredible.

Last edited:
Just FYI...

Urban Outfitters is your friend down Gallery Place. I've bought 3 different pairs in there.

Didn't even know there was more than one in dc, thanks for that.

I think I'll get the NYC mids cross out the NYC and get gold laces to wear for skins games

the DMV in here Deep, lol....
If any of you guys (my DMV brethren) need me to pick anything up, lmk... Spring Colorways (Squads, tarps, blacks) are catching dust at 2 spots (one near my job and one near my house) near me...
#DMVNTFAM

Last edited:
Didn't even know there was more than one in dc, thanks for that.

I think I'll get the NYC mids cross out the NYC and get gold laces to wear for skins games

You have a UO at Montgomery Mall too, but I dont know if they have any Roshes as of now (haven't been there in a month)... These are attainable if you put in work...

Been into the roshe since day one but never picked them up til today. I hope they are as amazing as everyone says. The only reason I never grabbed them was the color ways(white sole OGs) but the blue squadrons got me. Can't wait for the IDs in hopes of doing dope colorways.

If anyone is in need of the OG colorways looks like Urban Outfitters in Cambridge, MA has some left. They do charge $75, looks like they mark them up $5. They will ship for free too!!! Good luck to all of you.

R.I.P Roshe Runs

It was one thing to have hype because how comfy these are, now the hype is just to re-sell and use names like "yezzy Roshe" "LeBron Roshe"..

Last edited:
Nike making a killin' from rearranging the Swoosh and same colorways.  
laugh.gif

If anyone is in need of the OG colorways looks like Urban Outfitters in Cambridge, MA has some left. They do charge $75, looks like they mark them up $5. They will ship for free too!!! Good luck to all of you.
Thanks for the info man been looking for another pair of reds. On the phone with them right now.

Back
Top Bottom