ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

R.I.P Roshe Runs

It was one thing to have hype because how comfy these are, now the hype is just to re-sell and use names like "yezzy Roshe" "LeBron Roshe"..
The shoe is honestly worth the hype. Its cheap and comfy and easy to get compared to other hyped shoes.

It's not a competition for deals guy. The information is here for everyone to make an educated decision before purchasing. 

Don't knock him for contributing. 
Oops didn't know we have sensitive folks here.  My bad, I keep forgetting this isn't slickdeals.  Will be more careful when I post 
grin.gif

Check out my newest customs!  Nike Roshe Run "Mango Supreme Floral"

I got this done at "Salvation" store in Irvine, CA and by the great Nessa Tabrizy.  They take phone order or walk-ins!  Get your customs done!!!  Anyway heres a quick couple pictures.  #TeamRoshe!!!

FNL really needs to update their mobile version.Woke up and checked out FNL to see if they restocked on the squadrons and what do you know,they had all the sizes.i was like "oh yeah!!" so when I checked on my size,it says "out of stock" lol got me all excited for nothing.haha

FNL really needs to update their mobile version.Woke up and checked out FNL to see if they restocked on the squadrons and what do you know,they had all the sizes.i was like "oh yeah!!" so when I checked on my size,it says "out of stock" lol got me all excited for nothing.haha
It updates at certain times, sometimes at 5 PST, sometimes 7 PST, but they do update, this morning 8.5, 11.5-14 were up.  

Is there anybody who could help me get Sqaudron's? I can't seem to find them near me and FNL took them out of my cart. Please PM me if you can help!

Is there anybody who could help me get Sqaudron's? I can't seem to find them near me and FNL took them out of my cart. Please PM me if you can help!
Have to be quick when you have shoes in your cart.

As for helping, don't rush.. These are a general release. It's not the end of the world..

-__________________________________________________________________-

Btw, got my mangos and sirens in.. as well as a calypso/speed yellow pick up. All in the same week MY GOD.

Will take pictures tomorrow cus i like high quality and i have work the whole day today, sad but happy at the same DAMN TIME!

roll.gif
roll.gif
tired.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Have to be quick when you have shoes in your cart.

As for helping, don't rush.. These are a general release. It's not the end of the world..

-__________________________________________________________________-

Btw, got my mangos and sirens in.. as well as a calypso/speed yellow pick up. All in the same week MY GOD.

Will take pictures tomorrow cus i like high quality and i have work the whole day today, sad but happy at the same DAMN TIME!

:rofl:
roll.gif
tired.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

:smokin post them pics gawd.

these stores are slacking with the spring colorways

Squadrons are nice...probably the only new pair I'd buy with all this recent drop with Roshe.

Be patient man. They're popping up at retailers and I'm sure you'll get your pairs. They're widely available. FNL is not the only spot getting this GR shoe.

I just came back from Roosevelt Field Mall....idk what sizes they had I didn't ask...but this is what I saw

Champs had OG red's

FNL had 3 tonal cw's

FA had the new blk/gry joints

FTL HAD NOTHING

NIKETOWN had the wovens

So word is... the Mango V2's are supposed to drop/launch on 4/1 according to Nike.net.

Here are images that are listed on their site.  SKU 511881-096.

Squadron's have the same launch date, as well - 4/1.  SKU 511881-443.

Last edited:
the DMV in here Deep, lol....
If any of you guys (my DMV brethren) need me to pick anything up, lmk... Spring Colorways (Squads, tarps, blacks) are catching dust at 2 spots (one near my job and one near my house) near me...
#DMVNTFAM
Appreciate the look-out, man. I've made some friends at a few spots around town over the last week so I've got my eyes ready for the next round of drops.

So word is... the Mango V2's are supposed to drop/launch on 4/1 according to Nike.net.

Here's image that's listed on their site.  SKU 511881-096.
***** is with the mesh and swoosh stitching? Looks hella fake haha.

Here's image that's listed on their site.  SKU 511881-096.

Squadron's have the same launch date, as well - 4/1.  SKU 511881-443.

that mesh looks fake I don't think those are real lol

***** is with the mesh and swoosh stitching? Looks hella fake haha.
was about to say the same thing!! but anyways,So i rocked my black sails yesterday to work and I was surprised that one of the inmate I was transporting complimented me about my roshe haha.totally wasn't expecting that.

Last edited:
Photos are straight from nike.net.  They have to be early sample photos that Nike didn't care to update.  At least SKU's stayed the same.  Regardless of pics, the launch info. is what's important.

Back
Top Bottom