ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

This thread changed in the past weeks/new releases.. so many people are joining now and with all their constant posts about the new releases, there are barely amy traces of team roshe left. i feel like tr members are barely in this thread amymore. trying to leave this chaos. o feels

This thread changed in the past weeks/new releases.. so many people are joining now and with all their constant posts about the new releases, there are barely amy traces of team roshe left. i feel like tr members are barely in this thread amymore. trying to leave this chaos. o feels

i got pm's from people who just registered to see if their size was at so and so mall for the mint FB's lol.
post counts 1-2 march/2013 lol. 18+ within 15mins of the posting it lol......

help out members who have been in this thread and on this site for more than a year always

Some folks and their exclusitivity. Maybe they should start their own blog. This is a free forum I thought......

this guys is a JOKE, really think these were inspired by the Yeezy 2! lol Has all his facts wrong, except for the swoosh placement which is the most obvious difference. Said these had "original mesh" LOL ****! Hate guys who spit out erroneous information, he needs to get his fact straight!

Was able to double up on my favourite og colours. All the pics of the squadrons look amazing. No sign of them north of the border.

Family is small, but growing.

i got pm's from people who just registered to see if their size was at so and so mall for the mint FB's lol.
post counts 1-2 march/2013 lol. 18+ within 15mins of the posting it lol......

help out members who have been in this thread and on this site for more than a year always
I can see why some people who I PM don't respond. Sure, I may have joined February of this year, but I've been following this thread from day one. I thought forums were supposed to help people out. I can understand the need to keep the info from lurkers who are resellers, but not everyone is here is like that. 

Went to put my premium's on today and the heel loop ripped. Only wore them 2 other days. Just a warning to all, be very careful and don't pull on the loop!

The guy who posted the Roshe Mint FB video and titled it "YEEZY 2" roshe is an idiot 
mean.gif
 I'm glad people are putting him in his place in the comment section. Mainly GTFAN712 and some other commenter. 

spring colorway suppose to release in stores today?
nerd.gif
Roshe's don't really have a set release, I think the 20th was just a timeframe of when the new cw's were going to release. They actually released yesterday online on fnl the 19th. Some FA's did get the gamma grey/black and crimson's though as I've read. Just be on the look out because the rest of the stores will be getting them. Don't pay reseller's!

Last edited:
I'm still very new to the Roshe line and saw the Anthracite/Platinum Premium NRG on FNL this AM and am digging it's look. I could easily see myself rocking them at for a more of a subtle casual feel. But as I was checking out, my size 11 got dropped from my cart. 
mean.gif

http://www.finishline.com/store/pro...un-premium-nrg/_/A-28764?productId=prod723153

Any help for this newbee would be appreciated to help me locate one at a size 11.
Stock locate with Nike, they'll tell you what stores may have em'.

CLT peeps...DTLR Northlake has Squadrons and Tarps. Urban Outifitters South Park has Black/Sails and Iguanas in limited sizes. Only places I know of so far to carry Roshes in the area.

Last edited:
Just called FNL at GSP in NJ...no idea when or if they are getting the mints and they did not receive any of the new colors that just dropped either. I was there yesterday and can confirm they didn't get any.

I feeling all four CW's of the Mids City Pack. Are those a true limited/quickstrike release or will they be in major retail stores and online like FNL, NDC, and eastbay?

Back
Top Bottom