ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Just called FNL at GSP in NJ...no idea when or if they are getting the mints and they did not receive any of the new colors that just dropped either. I was there yesterday and can confirm they didn't get any.
did you try hitting up the footaction over there?

I feeling all four CW's of the Mids City Pack. Are those a true limited/quickstrike release or will they be in major retail stores and online like FNL, NDC, and eastbay?

I called mad stores, even foot action in cali and no one knows for sure if its an online only release. smh it cant be though...right?

Nike needs to get their **** straight... 

what's up with the bootleg "zzazin" pics and release date of 4/1?! wth man! I aint thirsty but at least feed the people with the RIGHT  info... im getting all kinds of mixed info on the spring drops SMH...

my face when i saw the zzazin thread post...

Didnt know the squadrons were in demand like that. Saw them over the weekend but decided I was gonna wait it out a bit. Will go back today and scoop em.

In OUR area fam? these joints will go on sale... Especially around Anne Arundel/Bmore Co... :wink::wink:

I called mad stores, even foot action in cali and no one knows for sure if its an online only release. smh it cant be though...right?

same here, I'm guessing certain Nike stores like 21 Mercer in NYC will get them but all I know right now are international stores with QS and Tier accounts will have them but I don't feel like paying extra for currency conversion and shipping to the U.S. :\

same here, I'm guessing certain Nike stores like 21 Mercer in NYC will get them but all I know right now are international stores with QS and Tier accounts will have them but I don't feel like paying extra for currency conversion and shipping to the U.S. :\

yeah same dilemma i'm in. gotta wait this one out then i guess bro

Expecting to have these in hand April 1st! Cousin from Japan is coming over :smile:

i got pm's from people who just registered to see if their size was at so and so mall for the mint FB's lol.
post counts 1-2 march/2013 lol. 18+ within 15mins of the posting it lol......

help out members who have been in this thread and on this site for more than a year always
I agree, but I was on the old site and just recently transferred over. What about people like me?

Man went to my local shiekh store and one guy is asking for a size 9 for the mint fb one employee said the closest is 7.5 and the guy said ill take it i was like wtf.

Can anyone tell me about the mesh in the new releases?  I got a pair during the original release and loved 'em, but then my girl got a WMNS pair with a finer mesh and I was a bit jealous.  Are the new pairs the same as the OG or are they the same fine mesh from the WMNS releases and the floral pack?

same here, I'm guessing certain Nike stores like 21 Mercer in NYC will get them but all I know right now are international stores with QS and Tier accounts will have them but I don't feel like paying extra for currency conversion and shipping to the U.S.
ohwell.gif
just called 21 Mercer in NY...."no info on when they'll be releasing them"

So I mentioned saturday and employee said "riighhht you're right but we don't have any information"

Just check your spots on Saturday pretty sure they'll be released.  I know for a fact 21 mercer has had their pairs of mid city roshe for a couple weeks now.

I remember these lovely days when people would keep calling and calling for the shoes...just like the SB days.  

just called 21 Mercer in NY...."no info on when they'll be releasing them"

So I mentioned saturday and employee said "riighhht you're right but we don't have any information"

Just check your spots on Saturday pretty sure they'll be released.  I know for a fact 21 mercer has had their pairs of mid city roshe for a couple weeks now.
you mean they've had it and been sitting on it right?  i just went there this past weekend and they weren't on sale, so i'm assuming they just received their shipments and havent released yet?

Back
Top Bottom