ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

If the material is just a sample, and they're actually mesh... why'd they even bother and how are they "v2"? Looks exactly like what we've already seen. Squadrons without a white swoosh? Ha!

smokin.gif
post them pics gawd.

these stores are slacking with the spring colorways
Sneak peek. Makes me want to forget about the colorways coming out right now.

Rockin the homer simpsons as we speak 
roll.gif

Last edited:
For all you dummies STILL calling the Nike Roshe Run Futbols anything like "Yeeshes" "Yeezys" and the like. Stop it. Here's the inspiration, a model designed by Denis Dekovic from Nike's Futbol/Football team. The "Elastico Finale II".

For all you dummies STILL calling the Nike Roshe Run Futbols anything like "Yeeshes" "Yeezys" and the like. Stop it. Here's the inspiration, a model designed by Denis Dekovic from Nike's Futbol/Football team. The "Elastico Finale II".

Is that the same mint color on the bottom of the fb's?

Do you guys wear roshe everywhere you go :tongue: i have 5 and more but i think im going crazy with them getting 5 pairs in 3 weeks

Photos are straight from nike.net.  They have to be early sample photos that Nike didn't care to update.  At least SKU's stayed the same.  Regardless of pics, the launch info. is what's important.

Those are early sample pictures from the middle of last year, not the final release versions. Any internal calendar will usually use _/1 as a date to signify the general timeframe of the drop, it's not the actual day the shoe will release.

For example, the spring colorways that popped up this week all say 4/1; obviously we're still in March. The Beaches/V2s say 5/1 but they'll be here much sooner...as should ID...

So is even FNL hyping the Mint colorway by not dropping them with the other two? Or in my exhaustive efforts to stay up on this thread, did those drop already on FNL and I missed it?

I think these two FB's, the grey/black, squadron blue, and tarp's were the only ones that hit FNL according to TR instagram.

I think these two FB's, the grey/black, squadron blue, and tarp's were the only ones that hit FNL according to TR instagram.

That's what I thought, which leads me to believe they will be dropping separately (they have to drop right?). Even FNL is hyping these based on the similarities to the Yeezys.

Last edited:
just called blends SD and asked bout the spring CW.They still haven't got them yet and has no time/date on when they are gonna get it.

That's what I thought, which leads me to believe they will be dropping separately (they have to drop right?). Even FNL is hyping these based on the similarities to the Yeezys.

I think your best bet is to keep checking stores in malls like shiekh, FA, FNL. You should be able to find a way to get them for retail.

Back
Top Bottom