ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

you mean they've had it and been sitting on it right?  i just went there this past weekend and they weren't on sale, so i'm assuming they just received their shipments and havent released yet?
Yea sorry for confusion.  They've been sitting on their pairs...employees have had them on though.  Seeing them on foot is what sold me honestly....

Futbol Pack added to the 1st post via zzazin

Found a European site with the black/white speckled wmns spring cw up for pre-order, sizes from 8-12 (mens!)

Not a big fan of resellers, so just pm me and I'll give you the link for the site.
Rep +1 also if anyone is purchasing and is from SoCal (626) lemme know! perhaps we can order together to save money on shipping

I'm really feeling the City pack, but I feel like Nike just ruined the shoe in general. I don't feel the 'zen' in these new colorways and new models. Colorways went from simple to messy (i.e. Tarp Greens). Then again, Nike just wants the $$$.
devil.gif

I'm really feeling the City pack, but I feel like Nike just ruined the shoe in general. I don't feel the 'zen' in these new colorways and new models. Colorways went from simple to messy (i.e. Tarp Greens). Then again, Nike just wants the $$$. :evil:

Agreed.. Not feeling the mids and the football pack looks cheap to me.

Pretty sure the guy who bought the Speed Yellows at Great Mall is the guy who is selling them on eBay now for 150 BIN. Smfh -_-

This sneaker has me by the balls.

I was gonna pass on the Blk/Grey's until I saw that Hyper Blue insole in person and I bought 2 pairs.

Shame on me.
I feel you on that. I realized I use and love my only pair of sirens... ended up buying 2 pairs!

Thanks @ dzankzle and @projectbk

Went from this feeling like this when i thought i couldn't get my hands on another pair...

to LIKE THIS!!!
laugh.gif

I just posted in the flyknit L1+ thread about wave 2 colors dropping about 10mins ago on NDC. Is this normal? I thought all releases were 8am? Does this mean I will have to have NDC on constantly for roshe drops too now?

I feel you on that. I realized I use and love my only pair of sirens... ended up buying 2 pairs!

Went from this feeling like this when i thought i couldn't get my hands on another pair...

to LIKE THIS!!!
laugh.gif
i'm jealous to the max

to LIKE THIS!!!:lol:

haha I see that Chinese card thingy they included in the box. Hopefully mine can arrive sooner!

For all my NYC ppl as of 3/20/13 in Harlem area only, from 3rd ave to 8th ave:

-All Mom and Pop sneaker spots: Don't sell Roshes

-Champs: No stock

-House of Hoops: No stock

-FootAction: OG Sport Reds and Black Gamma Greys

So now we wait lol

tongue.gif
 hahaha im glad i was able to double up before hype beasts kill it. I would try to help you find a pair to cop but the biggest size i've seen is a 10...
haha it's all good man! glad you were able to get it for yourself. yeah 10.5 from Asia are hard to find now .-.

Was at Shiekh and saw the Roshe FB mints on display, asked for a size and there was only a 7.5 left and some guy behind me shouts out "i'll take it!" smh probably end up on cl or ebay later.

Last edited:
DMV people - Manager texted me from Footaction and has a fullsize run come in for Black/Gammas

Columbia Mall FTA

(410) 730-1647

For all my NYC ppl as of 3/20/13 in Harlem area only, from 3rd ave to 8th ave:

-All Mom and Pop sneaker spots: Don't sell Roshes

-Champs: No stock

-House of Hoops: No stock

-FootAction: OG Sport Reds and Black Gamma Greys

So now we wait lol

Man.. i was reading and i got so excited it said NYC.. then its all No stock, dont sell roshes lmao :/

Back
Top Bottom